S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like Premium Color hair paint application. Edited: Love them shoulders.

I wonder if they're purposely trying to pair these up with the Figuarts Zero EX versions. Both Super Saiyan Vegeta and Future Trunks had similar paint applications to their Figuarts Zero EX counterpart. Not sure why they would do that for a brand new Super Saiyan 3 Goku rather than a Premium Color release.

Oh god I hope it's not the glossy PC hair paint. They were finally getting some consistency with the SSJ color...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhat Ironically this is the only release for which I'd be fine with that, but I still agree rather not. Idk why you'd expect that though Prod?

Somewhat Ironically this is the only release for which I'd be fine with that, but I still agree rather not. Idk why you'd expect that though Prod?

I was just saying in reference to Ang's post. I think it may just be the lighting and low quality of the picture that makes it seem like it has the glossier paint. I don't see why they would go with the PC paint job when it's not even a PC.

I'm really hoping it comes with a halo accessory as well. That would give me an excuse to buy another one to display as dead and alive Goku [emoji23]

Nothing against this figure and as much as I like seeing a Goku figure with Kaiou symbol, to me, this is Kaiouken Son Gokou:

vegeta_vs_goku_kaioken_x3_by_kibasennin.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
images.jpg
dbkai14-06.jpg
largeanimepaperscans_dragon-ball-z_.jpg
h3sqdVk.jpg

I knew they were going to make a Kaiouken version and I had high hopes they would make a new battle damaged super ripped Gokou like when he fought Vegeta for the first time. It was the most memorable for me and signified the pinnacle of the training he received from Kaiou. Oh well, they can still make him by modifying the Awakened Warrior version.

I would love to see that as a separate "Kaioken x3" Goku figure.
It would have to be a new body if you want it to be accurate, he's yuge compared to warrior awakening goku.
1158868.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to see that as a separate "Kaioken x3" Goku figure.
It would have to be a new body if you want it to be accurate, he's yuge compared to warrior awakening goku.
View attachment 337327

Hah! Nice.

While I agree with you that this figure would need a new body I honestly believe, and of course this is based on an anime/manga, that Gokou is just as big when he goes SSJ against Frieza. At first he is slightly bigger then in his normal form when he first goes SSJ but as the fight continues Gokou becomes just as ripped, or maybe more thanks to the hair, as when he goes Kaiouken x 3. The muscle mass increase is something that I think they kinda' forget about as the series continues, and I am not talking about Super Vegeta. That was over the top to prove a point.

5137622-0692332027-super.jpg

pljqlmcpxf_o.jpg

N8floGu.jpg

Super_Saiyan_Goku_6453.jpg

GokuSuperSaiyanDuelOnVanishi.jpg

38541835f80ddd529320d45bc0f00c44.jpg

Anyone remembers this? It was showcased on BBTS Anthony YouTube channel.

Well, now it seems like multiple Chinese manufacturers got a hold of the mold and are producing it. I'm seeing it as low as $40 shipped on eBay for it.

The photo shows a glossy paint application on the hair. Rather than only catching the light, it also appears to reflect. Super Warrior Awakening Goku, Super Saiyan Trunks, Super (Saiyan) Vegeta, and Super Saiyan (2) Gohan never had that happen in their photos. Hopefully it's the picture but we'll see. I don't see why they would change from the prototype that was shown back in October.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wonder what a legit SS2 Goku would look like. Hopefully it won't just be a repaint of the SSB mold

38541835f80ddd529320d45bc0f00c44.jpg

Anyone remembers this? It was showcased on BBTS Anthony YouTube channel.

Well, now it seems like multiple Chinese manufacturers got a hold of the mold and are producing it. I'm seeing it as low as $40 shipped on eBay for it.

I actually just got it and it's awesome. The best pod option we have so far and it can still be found for $60 shipped on Amazon

Don't have all my figures on me so here's SSJ Vegeta waiting to kick some space ass

25ef331802b67ad3df8e75f182b79994.jpg

Now THAT is the SSJ3 Goku we deserve! Looks fantastic!

I'm hoping the hair is light and durable! It'd be a shame if he gets that weak neck syndrome thanks to the hair's weight.

I'm so happy it comes with a shouting face looking forward

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back