S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last I read it was said to be 100 episodes with the option for 100 more. That news was from last spring IIRC.

I hope it goes to 200. I'm really enjoying this series and I think there's a lot of potentially good story telling left.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just received Super Saiyan Vegeta in the mail today. ...He's phenomenal! I was hesitant about upgraded previous releases but now I'm 100% for them if they're given this treatment. The shoulders don't stand out as much in person as they do in the photos. The faces though are unbelievable. Very well done. The figure is highly recommended.

Judging by the fact that one of the anime/manga studios has made a department specifically for dragonball I would guess theres more coming.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Judging by the fact that one of the anime/manga studios has made a department specifically for dragonball I would guess theres more coming.

That's a great point, I forgot about that. It seems to be holding a strong TV rating in Japan too. I also read somewhere that Dragon Ball has become Bandai's 2nd top selling franchise after Gundam. I'm not sure how true that is but, if it is, it's very impressive.

I just had a great idea

Go on...

Futurama-Fry.jpg

Banpresto coming soon.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Homer.png

Not sure which Future Trunks to get; normal or Super Saiyan 2. I have the Figuarts Zero EX Super Saiyan Future Trunks and he's in the same pose but I really like the Super Saiyan 2 hair design.

Goku Black looks evil. I'm digging it a lot.

Toywiz has both up for pre-order to ship in July... I see they're releasing in March so i'd rather wait until a pre-order that ships sooner.

Nice, thanks... I'll keep an eye on that site. How are their shipping charges? I see they have some DBH cards a bit cheaper than ebay.

It's pretty good, if you choose SAL Shipping. I've bought a lot of imports from there and saved quite a few dollars compared to eBay, Amazon, or other retailers. They're my go-to for Banpresto and older Robot Spirits.

I'm not sure what the name of this customizer is but this is one of the best Super Saiyan Trunks I've seen...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That hair looks better than the ToyFair Super Saiyan Trunks hair.

Finally able to pick up a few figures....would you guys say it's worth picking up golden frieza as well as ssb goku/vegeta? I'm a little wary of tamashii releasing 2.0 molds of both ssb figures! :gah:

Personally I think the 2.0 style will be used for alternate versions of old characters. In other words, we'll most likely get another SS Goku, but instead of us getting SS1 Goku with 2.0 articulation, it will be SS2 with 2.0 articulation. Same thing with SS3, the version we got is based off the Boo Saga appearance, however a 2.0 SS3 Goku will be based off the Battle of Gods appearance.

We might get SSB Goku with 2.0, but it won't be the Champa Tournament version we have, it'll prolly be the version we're seeing now (Goku in his classic outfit but with SSB hair)

Finally able to pick up a few figures....would you guys say it's worth picking up golden frieza as well as ssb goku/vegeta? I'm a little wary of tamashii releasing 2.0 molds of both ssb figures! :gah:

Golden Frieza is up to Tamashii Nation's quality standards. There's hardly any updating that he could receive. He's definitely worth purchasing.

Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta will more than likely be given an updated release. Specifically the head sculpt though. I'm not entirely sure on the Resurrection F/Universe 6 Tournament attire. While it doesn't include any of the 2.0 updates, it's still a pretty good figure.

Personally I think the 2.0 style will be used for alternate versions of old characters. In other words, we'll most likely get another SS Goku, but instead of us getting SS1 Goku with 2.0 articulation, it will be SS2 with 2.0 articulation. Same thing with SS3, the version we got is based off the Boo Saga appearance, however a 2.0 SS3 Goku will be based off the Battle of Gods appearance.

We might get SSB Goku with 2.0, but it won't be the Champa Tournament version we have, it'll prolly be the version we're seeing now (Goku in his classic outfit but with SSB hair)

2.0 will be for both alternate and updated versions. Super Saiyan Vegeta was an updated version of an older release which opened the door for more similar releases. Dragon Ball Super Goku releases are highly possible though. I wouldn't be surprised if Tamashii Nations released Super Saiyan 1, Super Saiyan 2, and Super Saiyan 3 Goku releases in his Dragon Ball Super attire. How do you feel about a 2.0 updated Cell/Buu Saga attire?

Back