S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting Shishioh's photo review, Cooler! I always enjoy seeing those high quality photos.

Speaking of Super Saiyan Vegeta, I've come to realize something. (That I'm sure others have as well.) If the previous released heads aren't compatible with the new Super Saiyan Vegeta body, I expect Tamashii Nations to release a new head sculpt for normal and Super Saiyan Blue in upcoming releases.

I was thinking the same thing! The only Vegeta figure that could use the old body would be a PC Scouter Vegeta. Everything else would have to be in the 2.0 style by default. Buu Saga/Majin Vegeta, Namek Vegeta, and RoF and/or DBS Vegeta gotta be the next version of him they give us. They've run out of ways to milk that old body and given their new direction with higher quality stuff, the prince will get his rightful attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

them deltoids look brolic af

Unfortunately I won't be able to afford this or Whis, SDCC Broly, etc. for quite a while :/

HazgtcMh.jpg

DBS halloween special ^^

Vegeta is looking pretty damn good.

Though I wish they followed the prototype's face sculpt with the creases between his eyebrows sculpted in rather than tampagraphing it. You can really see where the production face molds lost some great detail that the prototype had.

Otherwise, fantastic looking figure.

I could very well be in the minority but I honestly prefer the finished product over the prototype for Super Saiyan Vegeta. The sculpting was really well done on the prototype but the overall look didn't mix well for me. It didn't capture the animation of the character as much as the finished products appears to accomplish.

I was thinking about sdcc 2017 and I guess will be ssj vegeta 2.0. For that reason they will released now. I believe they will change the armor (colour) and everything else maintain. Don't you think. I say this too because I think myself the figure could be better than this. The original have something( I don't know what, but looks more to the anime for any reason to me:(

Well, Turns out (DBS Ep 62 spoilers)
Spoiler Spoiler:

Kore kara minna de mechakucha odotte... Sawago sawago!

lol you made me look that up but its from the beginning of the song xD

im sorry for this one though :panic:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, Turns out (DBS Ep 62 spoilers)
Spoiler Spoiler:

it was nothing special :thwak

i do look forward to the next ep

This ep from DBS gave me chills, ****in awesome. Preview for the next one seems promising too. I don't see why everything has to be a defined and named transformation. Trunks just has a power surge. There's a hint of God ki in there it seems – his father achieved that by himself too after all (even though we have no ****in idea how except 'training'.) I loved this episode. Wonder if a certain someone's involvement will return considering their reaction.

@Blood lol, that was some pull I hadn't heard that track in such a long time.:lol Lmfao at the woody pic, omg blood.:lol

Episode 62...
Spoiler Spoiler:

On another note... wow, blood. Just wow. Poor Beerus :lol

I don't see why everything has to be a defined and named transformation. Trunks just has a power surge.

THANK YOU

lmao that's what I been saying this whole time too.. but some of y'all still were convinced :dunno

The mafuba wont work, thats already a given since we have ep titles about Zamasu and black merging etc. They likely try it and something goes wrong. The mafuba seems to be a deliberate red herring in this case.

Honestly, I would believe the whole "power surge" notion too, but the aura clearly contains blue god ki, plus, everyone was surprised when he kept getting back up. They can likely sense his ssj power, but not the god ki. Its not full on ssjblue, but the transformation clearly shows him bulking up then slimming back down like what ssjblue and ssjgod do to the body.

They were hinting very strongly at a fusion. Vegeta kept saying how they fight perfectly and in sync together. After the Mafuba fails, they'll likely realize, oh ****, we could fuse! Now it's just a matter of whether it'll be Vegito or Gogeta. Gogeta makes the most sense since they'd have to defuse by some magical way from a Potara fusion. Either way, I'm 99.9% certain a fusion is coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope so, prod.
Maybe next time Goku and Co. go to the future, Goten and Trunks will pull a Spritle and Chim Chim in the time machine.
4864399658_b142b337b3.jpg
Out pops Gotenks who proceeds to get pummeled by Zamasu but gives Goku and Vegeta the idea to fuse. Boom. Gogeta.

THANK YOU

lmao that's what I been saying this whole time too.. but some of y'all still were convinced :dunno

To be fair, I'm so bored with how trivial it is I probably read past where you said that cause I tend to skip these convos.:lol

Pan will clearly become the new God of Destruction.

Back