S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2.0 SSJ2 Goku (Cell/Buu Saga) with a Majin Vegeta a la 2.0 style would make a killing. They could reuse that same 2.0 Goku mold for a BoG SSJ3 Goku and then a Super SSB Goku. Vegeta could then get his own Super version by reusing the newest SSJ body and simply adding an updated SSB head. I think that'd be the most optimal way of giving us many updated versions of Goku and Vegeta as well as capitalizing on Super.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the new vegeta and trunks. It makes the old versions look like trash IMO

I indeed hope we get a Majin Vegeta. My fab version of him next to the frieza saga one, which I also hope gets remade

i can´t buy pce Cell *_* Nintendo Switch is coming soon *_* i just can´t *_*or one thing or another*_*
Buy nintendo switch later. You know nintendo will release the system in a variety of different colors after launch

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Buy nintendo switch later. You know nintendo will release the system in a variety of different colors after launch

:yess: i think must be on that way, but if then they release yamcha and tenshinhan? and ssj4 goku? and ssj4 vegeta and ssj2 vegeta? and omega? and super17? and super cooler? *_* OMG:panic:

not just colors but possible engravings decals and such.

Review of Vegeta is up!

Oh, and Looks like I have a ratings troll! Just so the troll knows, like or dislike, the moment you click on my video it counts as a view, so you are only helping the channel grow, so thanks :p Even more mind boggling is that fact that said troll appears to be subbed to me in order to get my new vids to dislike, but meh xD

not just colors but possible engravings decals and such.
No... the ones with decals and engravings usually come out when a AAA title comes out. That could be a few years down the line

I might not even get nintendo switch. I barely have time to play with my ps4!

at this moment, nintendo switch is better than ps4^^
404884_o.gif

I might not even get nintendo switch. I barely have time to play with my ps4!

for some reason I read that as "I barely have time to play with my n64!" was about to say you still stuck in 1996? sheesh lmao

Good review, Deano

The new packaging seems to be for all future releases. I'm guessing the older packaging will be used for the Premium Color releases. I think that would be a good idea to separate them from the newer release packaging.

The Vegeta likeness is absolutely Tamashii Nation's best for that character in their S.H. Figuarts line. Absolutely phenomenal sculpt work.

The head peg being bigger is interesting. Is Tamashii trying to separate and take away the compatibility between older releases from newer releases? Does the bigger peg create stronger hold on the figure? Did they make it bigger so it wouldn't be a pain to switch heads? I would like to see their explanation for it.

ah yes great review BD :duff

only thing left that can possibly top that Vegeta is this version

FullSizeR.jpg

#unitetheseven

That is such a strong art design mostly because of how accurately it could transition into an S.H. Figuart.

That's a great design! Only improvement I would recommend is redoing the forearms to be more proportional.

@Angelo to answer your previous kweshtun.. i wouldn't mind 2.0 Cell/Buu Saga attire for Gokou, however i'd rather them focus on using that effort towards unreleased characters. as great as the 2.0 articulation is, there's still nothing really "wrong" with the 1.0; we've just grown accustomed to it so we nitpick & spot flaws that the casual buyer may not notice. i doubt a casual 15 year old (the target audience after all) that doesn't obsess over collecting like we do, will look at Goku's knees and say "oh hell no i'm not gonna buy it anymore"

although when they do finally release Majin Vegeta, a 2.0 SS2 Goku will be a must, preferrably battle damaged :lecture

Back