S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Angelo to answer your previous kweshtun.. i wouldn't mind 2.0 Cell/Buu Saga attire for Gokou, however i'd rather them focus on using that effort towards unreleased characters. as great as the 2.0 articulation is, there's still nothing really "wrong" with the 1.0; we've just grown accustomed to it so we nitpick & spot flaws that the casual buyer may not notice. i doubt a casual 15 year old (the target audience after all) that doesn't obsess over collecting like we do, will look at Goku's knees and say "oh hell no i'm not gonna buy it anymore"

although when they do finally release Majin Vegeta, a 2.0 SS2 Goku will be a must, preferrably battle damaged :lecture

I agree with the time and resources being focused on unreleased characters but I'm not sure upgrading Goku would require that much effort after Yamcha's protoype was revealed. A lot of that could be re-used for an upgraded Goku. (It's kind of funny saying that Tamashii Nations could re-use parts of Yamcha to make Goku.) There really is nothing wrong with the original Goku mold. It feels outdated but that's mostly due to being compared to these newer, upgraded sculpts.

Battle Damaged Super Saiyan 2 Goku would be ideal with Majin Vegeta. I do think Tamashii Nations has to schedule a Goku release before 2017 is over and I imagine he'll be paired with another release. If not Super Saiyan 2 Goku, what other version of Goku would you prefer?

If anybody is a fan of Shodo Neo, you'll apparently be getting a Nappa very soon...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edited: Good news for streaming Dragon Ball Super...

"'Dragon Ball Super' Is Finally Coming Westward Courtesy Of Crunchyroll, Daisuki And AnimeLab"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/10/20/dragon-ball-super-is-finally-coming-westward-courtesy-of-crunchyroll-daisuki-and-animelab/#4503182667cf

14606462_10210895693970440_7995028406036682899_n.jpg

14642186_10210895694010441_7714562486146328674_n.jpg

14725594_10210895694090443_492059044480737171_n.jpg

my new toys~ sorry for the bad quality of the photo

lazy brown shipping boxes as always, don't complain:lol

Yeah if they don't fuse next episode then i'll be really surprised

Actually it prolly won't happen next episode, more like the one after that

Vegeta was kicking so much ass, THAT'S what I want to see from him. I don't like how in previous episodes he only lands a few hits then gets KO'd

Vegeta was kicking so much ass, THAT'S what I want to see from him. I don't like how in previous episodes he only lands a few hits then gets KO'd

After Bulma's comments in the last ep i knew he would bring it in this one. that was great!

tell me why PS4 is the best? or Can be or is it better than Nintendo Switch?
tumblr_nyvc73eIbd1s6ub5do8_400.gif
Yeah if they don't fuse next episode then i'll be really surprised

Actually it prolly won't happen next episode, more like the one after that
Gogeta, or Vegtio, one of them we need. Met up with a friend today to discuss Super, and we both really like we're seeing recently. Didn't know about the new episode though >.>

So I had been busy for the past few weeks with ork stuff and I finally got to catch up on the last month of episodes of Super, and holy crap a few episodes back but
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gogeta, or Vegtio, one of them we need. Met up with a friend today to discuss Super, and we both really like we're seeing recently. Didn't know about the new episode though >.>

I would love for it to be a [canonized] Gogeta, but it's prolly gonna be Vegito. Supreme Kai or Gowasu gonna conveniently have a pair of Potara Earrings for them

But fusion via Potara Earrings is permanent, and the only way to undo that is through the Dragon Balls as seen by Kibito and Supreme Kai, and Zamasu destroyed the Dragon Balls, so.. who knows what's gonna happen

I would love for it to be a [canonized] Gogeta, but it's prolly gonna be Vegito. Supreme Kai or Gowasu gonna conveniently have a pair of Potara Earrings for them

But fusion via Potara Earrings is permanent, and the only way to undo that is through the Dragon Balls as seen by Kibito and Supreme Kai, and Zamasu destroyed the Dragon Balls, so.. who knows what's gonna happen
Can't they undo it through the regular Dragon Balls in the regular time line?

Ugh, canonized Gogeta is my dream...that's one thing I can actually respect about GT though, they did him justice.

Back