S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In some way, technically, Gogeta is canon just not seen. Gogeta is what Toriyama designed for the Buu saga, but Toei used the design for a movie before he could, so apparently he wanted to still be able to surprise viewers, and he created the fusion potara and Vegito (and consequently, the convenience that they somehow don't work inside Buu). Because of this I consider Gogeta as a design canon – just never seen in the show. Not that I care much about canon but there you are.

Indeed nice photos Blood.

This is the reason why I keep thinking Gogeta is a possibility in Dragon Ball Super. I remember you saying this quite awhile ago and remembered it.

Well, the mafuba wont work, thats a certainty, and with Zamasu and black set to merge a fusion seems like the only way to stop them without Goku getting some bizarre rainbow colored form that somehow makes him Zeno level of power xD

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

kweshtun for those that own that aura effect piece. Can it break easily? How thick is the plastic. Can i rip it in half with my hands or would i need a tool to cut it

Oh me? Nothing.... just curious.... i'm actually asking for a friend.....

bd3a5d38cbbb5ef5c39c15c63810fb8970bedddf2122976517b75fb9725a7a2f.jpg

If anybody is interested in a Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken Goku display, Banpresto will be releasing one in February. The Goku figure looks pretty good but I'm mostly excited for that aura effect. I can't wait to see what an S.H. Figuarts Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku will look like in front of it...

DRAONBALL_CHOUSHINGIDEN_SUPER_SSGSSGOKUU_EFFECTPARTS_FEB2017_BANPRESTO.jpg

I gotta say it's a great time to be a Dragonball fan, pretty exciting news
Spoiler Spoiler:

I liked hearing this..."Possibly seeing tons of new Dragon Ball products in the coming years." Maybe this will finally be the major kickstart for Dragon Ball products with Tamashii Nations.

That new SS Vegeta looks amazing. I wasn't planning on getting it since I have the premium color SS vegeta, but that looks so much better.
Also, would it kill them to include a head with black hair? Is there even another vegeta besides the first one that has black hair? Even SS Blue Goku came with a head with his normal hair.

They don't like to give Vegeta the black hair for some reason and yes the only one available is Scouter Vegeta.

I think we're overdue for a black hair Vegeta so it's just a matter of time before we get a new one with it. I could see a PC Scouter Vegeta coming soon or we can get it with the eventual Buu Saga Vegeta release or maybe even a Namek Vegeta release. They're running out of SSJ Vegetas to make after all.

Btw, absolutely get the new Vegeta. The PC is utter **** compared to this one, it's well worth the upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't like to give Vegeta the black hair for some reason and yes the only one available is Scouter Vegeta.

I think we're overdue for a black hair Vegeta so it's just a matter of time before we get a new one with it. I could see a PC Scouter Vegeta coming soon or we can get it with the eventual Buu Saga Vegeta release or maybe even a Namek Vegeta release. They're running out of SSJ Vegetas to make after all.

Btw, absolutely get the new Vegeta. The PC is utter **** compared to this one, it's well worth the upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i vote for badman shirt vegeta! lol That figure could be alot of fun :lol

Badman Vegeta sucks! I'd rather Yardrat Goku for the Master Roshi shades

If I had to pick a Black Hair Vegeta, maybe End of Z. Or Crushed by Great Ape Gohan :lecture

Finished figurerise Gohan, and I have to say im impressed! Review coming soon but suffice to say he actually scales with figuarts in this case, a bit bulkier but imo thats closer to how ssj2 Gohan looked anyway. In hand the faces and sculpt look ALOT better.

57e3e0fd904eb1db6892a302d85ad136.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Glad to see you like it, Deano. I'll be interested in viewing your review on it.

I'm looking forward to getting Super Saiyan 2 Gohan and Perfect Cell in the mail soon. I've been very tempted to attempt paint application on this line for certain releases.

Back