S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you all been watering your displays? i have

although i did fall behind on several figures. i don't even wanna know how much SDCC Broly costs now
I haven't bought anything this year aside from PC Trunks and Vegeta, and from last year I never got SSGSS Goku or Golden Freezer. The fact that a lot of these are regular releases helped me ease in to my lack of funds though, but I'm worried about the Super and RoF stuff.

I had a chance for SDCC Broly at retail, but I was too broke. Not too bothered because I think I can live without an extra Broly.

SDCC Broccoli, Whiskey, both PCE's, Super Vegeta, and SDCC SS Goku (although that 1 is more of a pipe dream at this point)

am actually working on my display as i type this. It's going to be different than the previous ones i think. However I'm going to need a bigger display case though. Once again my ambition is starting to exceed my budget ._.

I think we have a similar theme going on, various poses based on saga

That's not too far behind. PC Future Trunks and PC Super Saiyan Vegeta aren't all that expensive. Whis is at retail but I wouldn't be surprised if his price goes down towards the end of the year. SDCC Super Saiyan Goku's price is still ridiculous.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of the work in progress and finish displays!

As of now, I've been using a lot of larger scale figures as centerpieces to set some of the themes. I have Figuarts Zero EX Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Future Trunks, Super Saiyan Vegeta, and Dimension of Dragon Ball Golden Frieza. (I have Dimension of Dragon Ball Perfect Cell and Figuarts Zero EX Super Saiyan 4 Goku pre-ordered and am looking into other larger scaled figures for other displays.) Then I've taken all products that are related to each of those figures and set up a display around them. The only displays that don't have larger scaled figures are the Saiyan Saga, Goku vs. Frieza, and Gohan vs. Perfect Cell. Master Stars Piece has a Final Form Frieza and a Super Saiyan 2 Gohan that would be great as centerpieces but I haven't pulled the trigger on them yet.

I also don't buy as many custom Figuarts as I used to. Actually none, really. I still own all the other ones I bought but I'm not gonna feature them in my display(s) I don't think. I appreciate the dedication and craftsmanship people put in but it feels it's getting a lil overboard, at least for me. I see countless Goku Black customs being made and put on ebay starting at $200, and I just think "uhh, what's the point?" Tamashii's version is no doubt on its way so I don't understand why people will shell out hundreds on an all-but-confirmed official release. Characters that will never be released, such as Janemba or Tapion or Cooler, are the customs that interest me and deserve some cash :lecture

A few of the customizers are trying to capitalize on the popularity of Goku Black but I'm sure they're all going to look obsolete when Tamashii Nations eventually releases their version with updated quality and articulation. I've admired some of the work that certain customizers do but I've never necessarily thought about buying them.

My collection's all packed up currently. Getting ready to move to Japan next week so once I'm settled in, I'll hopefully be able to set a little something up. It won't be to the extent that my collection was before due to space but it's gonna be my faves and everything else will remain packed.

Fusion Dance doesn't take the fused characters' attire like that. Edited: There's a Japanese video game called Dragon Ball Fusions which actually combines the attire from the fused characters. I don't think that will carry over into the anime though.

I don't think it would work due to how Goku and Vegeta have SSB and godly ki at this point. Plus I feel like being half Saiyan would pose a problem for Trunks. I wouldn't mind seeing Gogeta in some way or form though. :lecture that would be pretty interesting but I think it would have happened much earlier.

Angelo, you got FiguartsZero EX Trunks and Vegeta? Nice :hi5: pics of all three in your set up?

Yeah I figured it wouldn't be a real thing but you never know. DBS has had its own brand of craziness so I wouldn't be surprised. Most likely it's just some DB Heroes nonsense or like you said that new fusion game.

A canonized Gogeta would be sweet though. Rumor has it Zamasu and Black are gonna merge so a Goku and Vegeta fusion could actually be a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it would work due to how Goku and Vegeta have SSB and godly ki at this point. Plus I feel like being half Saiyan would pose a problem for Trunks. I wouldn't mind seeing Gogeta in some way or form though. :lecture that would be pretty interesting but I think it would have happened much earlier.

Angelo, you got FiguartsZero EX Trunks and Vegeta? Nice :hi5: pics of all three in your set up?

It would be the best opportunity to bring in Gogeta. They've set the foundation in Resurrection F when Whis said Goku and Vegeta would be a strong force if they worked together.

Yeah, I just picked up my Figuarts Zero EX Super Saiyan Vegeta the other week. A picture of all of them together? I think I do, I'll look through my photo gallery.

Yeah I figured it wouldn't be a real thing but you never know. DBS has had its own brand of craziness so I wouldn't be surprised. Most likely it's just some DB Heroes nonsense or like you said that new fusion game.

A canonized Gogeta would be sweet though. Rumor has it Zamasu and Black are gonna merge so a Goku and Vegeta fusion could actually be a thing.

...The Z Fighters are ****ed then.

I wonder if a God Ki infused spirit bomb would be able to destroy the zamasus since originally it was stated that it destroys anything evil :O although i doubt they could realistically pull it off given how much time it would take to build up the energy to launch it.

Would be cool though a God Ki genki dama with energy from the universe, sounds exciting to me haha but i guess another genki dama ending would be a bit of a cop out. If rumors about a mafuba attempt are true, i kind of like they they are going back to trying old techniques that they havent tread back on.

All that talk and im pretty sure goku is going to push that button without him even knowing it and that little ****er will show up and destroy immortal zamasu for killing all the other gods n ****

Oh and these arrived
80e3c52c39a54533e6afc6c89e4ad637.jpg

According to leaked episode titles, they could use the Evil Containment Wave. Makes sense since they can't really kill Zamasu so they're gonna have to seal him

All that talk and im pretty sure goku is going to push that button without him even knowing it and that little ****er will show up and destroy immortal zamasu for killing all the other gods n ****

That would be the most anticlimactic way to end it all. I REALLY hope that doesn't happen as it would ruin the entire saga imo

Only minor gripes is that i wish the halos around his neck & staff were translucent like the statue

@Angelo2113

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great photos, blood! Especially placing the S.H. Figuarts in the same poses as the DXFs, they look great. I'm surprised on how similar they look. A lot more than I would have thought actually.

I like the S.H. Figuarts Beerus a lot but the shaded in detail around the DXF face really makes him look menacing.

Thank you!

In some way, technically, Gogeta is canon just not seen. Gogeta is what Toriyama designed for the Buu saga, but Toei used the design for a movie before he could, so apparently he wanted to still be able to surprise viewers, and he created the fusion potara and Vegito (and consequently, the convenience that they somehow don't work inside Buu). Because of this I consider Gogeta as a design canon – just never seen in the show. Not that I care much about canon but there you are.

Indeed nice photos Blood.

Back