S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, btw, turns out Toriyama isnt just pulling colored hair out of his backside; ssj rose as a name is specifically because a black rose is the symbol for death! Makes a whole lot more sense now.

I hope the figure turns out good. Don't wanna see the SSB hair mold painted hot pink

I hope the figure turns out good. Don't wanna see the SSB hair mold painted hot pink

That's exactly how it'll be. Perhaps not hot pink but definitely just a repainted version of SSB's. I have a feeling that's gonna be the definitive SSJ hair for newer saga figures. It's not the worst but it's not the best either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else miss the new outfits?

tumblr_nfrvuebeQ11rja3mno1_500.png

Thanks for the photos, Cooler!

someone got to the android 16 before me haha sorry for the late reply, here are some old pictures from about 2 years ago before dbz figuarts really blew up with all kinds of figures. You can kind of get an idea of what i was going for, i made it more anime accurate later on but dont have a pic of it.

No worries. Thanks for the reply! :lol

Yeah, I can definitely tell what you were going for. The original display is really good but it's incredible how much an energy effect can improve a display, isn't it? Very cool! Add a Cell Games Arena base to that and it would be perfect.

Does anyone else miss the new outfits?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes and no. They were good but I'm not bothered by them alternating. I would like to see them back for the Multiversal Tournament.

Yes and no. They were good but I'm not bothered by them alternating. I would like to see them back for the Multiversal Tournament.

Well for Goku I can go either way but for Vegeta I feel his was an upgrade. It looks cooler and goes great with SSB.

tumblr_o5njkvWQ9x1qjjsh6o1_500.gif

To my surprise I really like Vegeta's normal outfit with ssjb and I'll always like Goku's classic outfit, so no don't miss them. I wouldn't have mind if they'd kept them, I liked Goku's, but on the contrary, I disliked Vegeta's new one. Although I don't really get why they switched back, probably for audience-familiarity. EDIT: I don't think they would've even existed in the show, were it not for Rise of F being a movie. They probably were like in a movie they'll get new suits, and than the series chose to keep them for that part.

@ Old Prod: that's a clever point you made regarding Vegeta. I bet that happens, because that also explains why the other guy even makes an appearance.
@ Crisis to some extent an attack on heaven already happened in the Buu saga (though not in the way I would've wanted but whatever). Not that DBS can be said to avoid repeating old story beats.:lol

Btw, the thoughts that must've gone through Vegeta's head here:rotfl:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope they explain his insane power up too. Goes from being weaker than an SSJ2 to being god level AND stronger than Goku/Vegeta.

You forget, so did Vegeta :p

He went from ssj2, bypassed ssjGod and went straight to ssjblue to be equal strength with Goku. Black seems to have gained God ki, same as Goku and Vegeta, and used it to transform. God ki seems to be able to massively increase a persons power, regardless of who it is.

That's exactly how it'll be. Perhaps not hot pink but definitely just a repainted version of SSB's. I have a feeling that's gonna be the definitive SSJ hair for newer saga figures. It's not the worst but it's not the best either.

image.jpeg

Sadly I'm selling all my Figuarts DBZ figures. I really hated Buu Sage, and the whole SSG nonsense. I'm hating Super too so I just lost all interest in DBZ. To me, the Namek and Android saga was the highlight.

Sadly I'm selling all my Figuarts DBZ figures. I really hated Buu Saga, and the whole SSG nonsense. I'm hating Super too so I just lost all interest in DBZ. To me, the Namek and Android saga was the highlight.

It's nice to see someone dislike DBS more than I do. For me I do enjoy DBZ as a whole however I feel the Buu was the weakest part even though I enjoyed Vegeta's character development. I also like Battle of Gods and Resurrection 'F'. I just wish they had continued the movies instead of doing a series. Super has yet to win me over and after what happened last episode it seems it won't.

The new shf wargreymon has some excellently designed ankle articulation. Really hope we start seeing some better ankles on the new figures. Its honestly a pivotal point of articulation

Does any1 know if the DBS physical manga is available for purchase yet
I hear its coming early next year.
It just came out in chinese this month. I'm debating on whether or not i should get it.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back