S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha that's pretty phat. Wish they would do a SS2 Goku, normal Gohan, etc. sculpt

That Broly head went up to £40/ $60, thats a new figure for me, no chance of me buying it now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Haha that's pretty phat. Wish they would do a SS2 Goku, normal Gohan, etc. sculpt
I was thinking the same thing. I tried searching for vol 1 and 2 but came up empty handed. I wonder what they were.
That Broly head went up to £40/ $60, thats a new figure for me, no chance of me buying it now.
Oh damn glad I got it for $40.

Anyone know if Gohan and Cell will be web exclusives or is it just some kind of bs to make people preorder it first?

Yes they are both web exclusives, though as with all dbz figuarts will be more easily available in the USA stores due to bluefin distribution. They will still sell out quickly though.

So we should buy a surplus and hold on to them for maximum profit then. #scalplife
jk I buy multiples because I'm a madman and like to abuse my bank account.

So we should buy a surplus and hold on to them for maximum profit then. #scalplife
Scalping doesn't work in Toronto. Everybody will try to lowball you.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Tamashii Nations seemed to really nip that in the bud with Premium Color Editions and their updated Regular Releases. It's crazy when you think what this line was like before Premium Color Super Saiyan Vegeta and Future Trunks were revealed. It was kinda funny seeing the "investors" drop this line like a hot potato.

I buy multiples if my ideal display calls for it. Usually, if the product has alternate heads, I like to buy multiples to display both. I've sold off a lot of unneeded extras though. I was worried if I didn't buy it at the time it was released then I would have to pay after market prices if I needed a multiple of something. Don't really have to worry about that anymore.

So if someone has the Figuarts Broly, is it worth an arm and a leg to get the SDCC exclusive?

I prefer the SDCC Exclusive over the original release because of the paint application. (Green is key to me.) I'm glad I bought it but it depends on your personal preference though. Deano has a YouTube video that compares the Original Release to the SDCC Exclusive if you're on the fence.

Edited: Here's the video...
Okay, for some reason every link I post doesn't work. If you got to YouTube, and type "Deano Broly Review," it'll pop up for you.

I prefer the SDCC Exclusive over the original release because of the paint application. (Green is key to me.) I'm glad I bought it but it depends on your personal preference though. Deano has a YouTube video that compares the Original Release to the SDCC Exclusive if you're on the fence.

Edited: Here's the video...
Okay, for some reason every link I post doesn't work. If you got to YouTube, and type "Deano Broly Review," it'll pop up for you.

When was Broly, the original anime version ever green though..thought he was goldfish yellow. I thought the Broly clone in that film forgot the title was some weird clone of Broly :dunno

When was Broly, the original anime version ever green though..thought he was goldfish yellow. I thought the Broly clone in that film forgot the title was some weird clone of Broly :dunno

i think he's talking about the hair. The SDCC colored broly closer to how he appears in movie 8 (greener hair, grayer skin tone etc). The original release seems closer to the second coming movie but he doesnt have the battle damage. Although i think apparently his blue SSJ hair and greener LSSJ hair was caused by the suppression device he had on. Which is why in second coming when he was in regular SSJ his hair was yellow and not blue, although a blue haired SSJ 1 broly would be awesome imo, although not likely.

Broly's hair and aura were green for the most part of the film once he turned into a Legendary Super Saiyan...

Spoiler Spoiler:

They changed it for the 2nd and 3rd film but most products, video games, and even Dragon Ball Heroes animation have him with green hair.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah the youtube url has F U K in it so sideshows overkill censor kills the link, very silly.

I am selling my SH Figuarts Mexico Goku on eBay and someone asks what number it is. I looked on the box and on the package and I found it, and out of 500 made I have number 16!!

PM me if interested.

So how exactly many faces should Majin Vegeta come with, and which expressions

Back