S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13335753_1339248329424222_1883564046331606927_n.jpg

it looks pretty legit, taken from a real kids magazine

Black Goku, Trunks and Mai I guess..

It does look real, one thing though is Trunks hair; they are well aware his hair is purple in the show from drawing kid Trunks, so it would be incredibly stupid to draw his hair different.

I was thinking the same thing man! :lol

Black Goku... has a Potara earring? I also noticed that they drew the black line around his eyeball completely unlike normal Goku.

You know, Trunks story might be after the Buu saga in his time. Im thinking Buu appeared, Trunks went to Namek and wished Goku back because he was totally outmatched; issue being that instead of fusing with Vegeta (since he is dead too) with the potara Goku had to do so with someone else and as a result was influenced by their evil spirt, changing him.

Just my thoughts [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, It seems a Potara earring, however they were yellow and silver in DBZ,, It'll be a Black/ Evil Potara earring or something :lol

potara-earring-2.jpg

latest

You know, Trunks story might be after the Buu saga in his time. Im thinking Buu appeared, Trunks went to Namek and wished Goku back because he was totally outmatched; issue being that instead of fusing with Vegeta (since he is dead too) with the potara Goku had to do so with someone else and as a result was influenced by their evil spirt, changing him.

I'd like to see Trunks vs. Buu. Didn't DB Heroes do that or something? I remember seeing animation of SS3 Trunks vs. Buu.

Buu still exists on Earth in Trunks timeline, so it's plausible. I assume Trunks would need to be the soul power source to bring him back to life.

It's logical we think this is an alt timeline but has that been confirmed? What if this is an alt earth?

The hair is weird yeah... Maybe he dyed it? Maybe vegetas ****ed up there too and he wanted to only be his mother's son or something. Probably just gonne be something way easier lol. What if his father isn't even vegeta in this one!?XD It's weird to see Mai with a shotgun when that's like a fan if you're standing next to a ssj.

And, hm, if that's Mai, what if Pilaf's behind this? He keeps popping up.

Hm other idea: since it's a different earring, what if this is a split earring, rather than a fusion one, and goku plit his good half from his evil one and managed to overcome the hypothetical 'white goku' (maybe with other evil people's help).

Also I find both this and the water thing theyre doing now really GT-ish.

His cockroach antenna hair bugs me, pun intended.

It's logical we think this is an alt timeline but has that been confirmed? What if this is an alt earth?

The hair is weird yeah... Maybe he dyed it? Maybe vegetas ****ed up there too and he wanted to only be his mother's son or something. Probably just gonne be something way easier lol. What if his father isn't even vegeta in this one!?XD It's weird to see Mai with a shotgun when that's like a fan if you're standing next to a ssj.

Hm other idea: since it's a different earring, what if this is a split earring, rather than a fusion one, and goku plit his good half from his evil one and managed to overcome the hypothetical 'white goku' (maybe with other evil people's help).

If that were the case, I'm sure all the SJWs would be stroking themselves to the idea of complaining about the White Goku being good while the Black Goku would be bad :lol

This is an alternative Trunks from another universe. His hair is blue because he is the son of Bulma.. and Yamcha :horror

Wait how could he wish Goku back? He died of natural causes, I thought even the Namekian Dragon Balls went by that

I think Toriyama confirmed it was the same future Trunks from before. He states in an interview "after he defeated Cell his future was supposed to be safe" and that he "returned from the future" meaning he has to have came back before.

Wait how could he wish Goku back? He died of natural causes, I thought even the Namekian Dragon Balls went by that
True, but this is the same Toriyama that forgot Earth has two wishes now [emoji14]

Thinking about it black Goku may be from universe 6, and is actually "****rot" as in he never hit his head as a kid, who travelled to Trunks time somehow.

Ohhhh, I see where you are going with that. A crossover between the Xenoverse story? Meaning this Goku could be one controlled by Demigra. Interesting, though I dont see it happening im afraid. Trunks alternate look DOES have the sweatshirt trunks wears under the longcoat in Xenoverse though....

Great catch, Raditz! So Trunks and Mai really hit it off, huh? How did she become younger in his timeline?

Edited:

That's a plausible situation. If it were a regular Potara earring or fusion, it would fuse the characters' designs together.

We do know that the earrings have a story to them.

You know that reminds me a lot of a certain episode of Jackie Chan Adventures where they find a specific talisman and jackie accidentally splits it in half and he seperates into 2 bodies, the ying yang (dark-bright), also good catch on the similar potara earings Raditz! I guess we should expect to see a black goku figure next year

You know that reminds me a lot of a certain episode of Jackie Chan Adventures where they find a specific talisman and jackie accidentally splits it in half and he seperates into 2 bodies, the ying yang (dark-bright), also good catch on the similar potara earings Raditz! I guess we should expect to see a black goku figure next year

I can hear so many collectors cry "Not another Goku!"

Back