S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[1]I don't see them releasing a piccolo 2.0 either,[2] he's just fine the way he is, not counting the knees of course, the only way I see them releasing another piccolo is a damaged piccolo like someone previously said, I would rather they make a demon Picollo instead

[1] then boy you're a blind fool.

[2] isn't that a bit contradicting yourself(edit: you're actually ignorant). he's fine yet isn't?

there's plenty of things to aprove that would make me buy it in a heartbeat and throw away the others i own. the sdcc version was too dark so they can give it the light green color with pink muscles. the new joints ofcourse and better way to attach/de-attach the cape and or make it cloth with metal **** in it so we can freely pose it? etc etc etc

Piccolo SDCC is still one of my favorite figures so far,. He doesn't need an updated or 2.0 version; bodysculpt, headsculpts, colors, joints, the cape, set of hands, his crossed arms, all of them look great as they are, That's just my humble opinnion, of course :monkey3

Jesus **** you guys are easy pleasers with piccolo

Soooo can we settle that piccolo is the number 1 most perfect figure, completely talking over cells spot?

1389480_510873412408605_1258689045_n.jpg

sorry cell, you're just not that perfect.

Most of you guys are okay getting a new Vegeta in the same outfit when they could've done a Buu saga, and some even asking for a 2.0 SS Goku but don't see the possibility in a 2.0 Piccolo? They could make him taller, give him new articulation, give him new faces, and maybe a better cape. I'd much rather get new characters before we get any more 2.0 figures, but they can definitely make a new Piccolo if they want to.

Most of you guys are okay getting a new Vegeta in the same outfit when they could've done a Buu saga, and some even asking for a 2.0 SS Goku but don't see the possibility in a 2.0 Piccolo? They could make him taller, give him new articulation, give him new faces, and maybe a better cape. I'd much rather get new characters before we get any more 2.0 figures, but they can definitely make a new Piccolo if they want to.

Now I don't own any so I could be taking a lot of bull but, Piccolo always looked to be one of the best they produced. Maybe that's why?

I don't think they started looking good till android 17

Now I don't own any so I could be taking a lot of bull but, Piccolo always looked to be one of the best they produced. Maybe that's why?

I don't think they started looking good till android 17

I believe Piccolo was the first release, so he could definitely use an update. I didn't think they would release another SS Vegeta in the same outfit, but look what happened. It has the boots tips and perhaps better faces sure, but I can't tell if its supposed to be SS or SS ascended.

I'd rather a Goku 2,0 version (SSJ2 preferably) instead. A resculpted and a little thinner body with all the new joints system To be honest I've always hated his current body, his proportions and those unsightly shoulders (except SS3), The figure looks too wide

I'd rather a Goku 2,0 version (SSJ2 preferably) instead. A resculpted and a little thinner body with all the new joints system To be honest I've always hated his current body, his proportions and those unsightly shoulders (except SS3), The figure looks too wide

I think it would be better if they make a new SS3 Goku instead. He can get bigger muscles and a better longer hair sculpt. If they make a thinner SS Goku then that would mean God Goku would have to be even thinner than that.

I agree with battle damaged piccolo with 2.0 system OR demon piccolo to go with DB kid goku...or both :pray:

[1] then boy you're a blind fool.

[2] isn't that a bit contradicting yourself(edit: you're actually ignorant). he's fine yet isn't?

there's plenty of things to aprove that would make me buy it in a heartbeat and throw away the others i own. the sdcc version was too dark so they can give it the light green color with pink muscles. the new joints ofcourse and better way to attach/de-attach the cape and or make it cloth with metal **** in it so we can freely pose it? etc etc etc

I should've worded my post better, what I meant is maybe they won't remake the same piccolo we have now to the new articulation system (but hey we got a vegeta 2.0 so who knows) but maybe we'll get a super warrior awaking version of piccolo(new articulation) which I would love to have :)

A new Piccoro would be useless, because why waste new articulation on an old character that's been released twice already when they can use it on new or old characters that HAVEN'T been released yet. Get what I'm saiyan guys? There is no "Super Piccolo." I mean, there is, but his appearance doesn't drastically change, at least not so much as SS Vegeta between Super Vegeta, after he leaves the Time Chamber. Sorry blood :/

Give us Nail, or Kami, even Dende, fine, but Piccoro again? Nah fam.

I dunno, Goku has several outfits & appearances they can take advantage of with the new articulation style, but Piccoro? I feel it's fine the way it is now. They can't give it a unique cosmetic update since he always wears the same clothes. Therefore I think an "updated" version of him wouldn't really add anything new that we can't already do with the current version. Would you really want to pay $50 just for new knees?

New knees and shoulders with a 2.0 torso? Hell yes, id buy two

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm going to try and make a post every 1st of the month with an update on the Shonen Jump Calendar. Even though it may not be Tamashii Nations related, the Calendar posts reveals from other lines that some collectors would be excited about.

A new Piccoro would be useless, because why waste new articulation on an old character that's been released twice already when they can use it on new or old characters that HAVEN'T been released yet. Get what I'm saiyan guys? There is no "Super Piccolo." I mean, there is, but his appearance doesn't drastically change, at least not so much as SS Vegeta between Super Vegeta, after he leaves the Time Chamber. Sorry blood :/

Why can't they apply the newer articulation to both? Tamashii Nations is in no rush, they're playing the long game.

It does look real, one thing though is Trunks hair; they are well aware his hair is purple in the show from drawing kid Trunks, so it would be incredibly stupid to draw his hair different.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back