S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im soo glad they are redoing figures. Vegeta now actually looks like the character. The previous versions looked like Dog SH** to me.

I hope they re-do the Namek one!

I may pick up the two last Trunks figures, now that the line looks improved in general

So apparently, there is a trick to modify Trunks into holding his swords with his two hands. Can anybody elaborate on that?

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=185637&highlight=shf%2B%A7%F9%A9%D4

Says u have to loosen his jacket to remove some of the hindered movement.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk
I did that a couple years back to allow for his burning attack pose, or closer to it. Requires cutting the pegs holding the jacket in at the front though, wouldnt recommend it now if its the og one as his value will plummet.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

No Tamashii Nations reveals on the Shonen Jump Calendar. May have to wait until July and August.

I'm excited about Dramatic Showcase going into their "5th Season" come December. I thought I would only be collecting a few of them but I may be all in on that line as well. The Father/Son vs. Perfect Cell Kamehameha, Ginyu Force, Super Saiyan Goku/Final Form Frieza, Kid Trunks/Majin Vegeta, and now a new set.

For people who ask me about this pose, here you can check it:

Captura de pantalla 2016-06-01 a las 9.52.08 a.m..jpg

VIDEO:

Ami2 is more expensive than HLJ now, weird.

They have been for awhile. I remember when I first started ordering from them, AmiAmi was the cheapest by a few yen. Then HLJ came down with their prices and if you put that together with the Private Warehouse you save a good amount of money.

Edited: Does anybody else feel Tamashii set themselves a precedent with Super Warrior Awakening Goku and Super (Saiyan) Vegeta and now have an "obligation" to release newer, better articulated and sculpted releases of those characters? (Premium Colors being the only exception.)

It could be very unlikely that they see it that way but I can't imagine the Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta body being acceptable after Super (Saiyan) Vegeta.

Got two vegetas on order, Hlj put them up 10 minutes early :lol

My incessant refreshing paid off. Loving the new style we re going into with these, now I want a regular goku and a picolo update

i want to pre-order by amiami :( will open again right? i expect that! but how much must i wait?

You may have to wait awhile. Either check every now and then, wait until it gets closer to October when they open more pre-orders, or wait when they have it in stock. Super Saiyan Trunks is still available from AmiAmi and I imagine Super (Saiyan) Vegeta will, too.

i woke up at 3 am and both HLJ and hobbyS had 1 up. but my phone somehow forgot my passwords... go fig.. i log in everyday and you forget at 3 am when i need you the most...

i checked amiami at 8 am my time today when it went back up but my phone couldn't access the cellular data. im wondering if my brother banned me from using cellular data (im on his plan)

now i just wait for my other site to have him!! crosses fingers

Got two vegetas on order, Hlj put them up 10 minutes early :lol

My incessant refreshing paid off. Loving the new style we re going into with these, now I want a regular goku and a picolo update

I dunno, Goku has several outfits & appearances they can take advantage of with the new articulation style, but Piccoro? I feel it's fine the way it is now. They can't give it a unique cosmetic update since he always wears the same clothes. Therefore I think an "updated" version of him wouldn't really add anything new that we can't already do with the current version. Would you really want to pay $50 just for new knees?

I dunno, Goku has several outfits & appearances they can take advantage of with the new articulation style, but Piccoro? I feel it's fine the way it is now. They can't give it a unique cosmetic update since he always wears the same clothes. Therefore I think an "updated" version of him wouldn't really add anything new that we can't already do with the current version. Would you really want to pay $50 just for new knees?

I don't see them releasing a piccolo 2.0 either, he's just fine the way he is, not counting the knees of course, the only way I see them releasing another piccolo is a damaged piccolo like someone previously said, I would rather they make a demon Picollo instead

Yeah, battle-damaged Piccolo would be cool, or they could always recycle the sculpt and make Nail but I'm not sure lots of people would buy him. I sure would.

Back