S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone with no connections in the industry and who has a history of giving me bad information told me this will be the SDCC exclusive:

tumblr_nyk9i98sja1snbnzao1_400.png

Would buy it in a heartbeat.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a Turles figure yet, they have the mold, all they need to do is retool the hands/wrist/forearm part and give the Goku head a peg (or w.e you call it) for the scouter. Not to mention the smirk they would have to make on the Goku head, such an easy way to release a new figured353884f572b0a4c62425a72f32d749b.jpg

Maybe it will be Frost? If they do it lazy enough, it would just be a repaint of shiny Frieza. My money is still on Vegeta's first outfit from Namek.
I saw a fake Turles SDCC on Instagram but I can't find it now.

Maybe it will be Frost? If they do it lazy enough, it would just be a repaint of shiny Frieza. My money is still on Vegeta's first outfit from Namek.
Then they wouldn't have asked which fighter they want from dbs if it's that obvious who they want to sell first

They're lazy but they're not inaccurately lazy. Frost requires much more retooling than just repainting any of the Frieza figures. He's essentially gonna be a completely new mold for the most part. They're all similar but different enough that a simple repaint wouldn't cut it.

7005a746d263574dd27ceda892477ecf.jpg

d4c6a767440540ad3755373c0af69388.jpg

The only differences I see between Frost and Lakers Frieza are their feet and the bubbles or whatever Frieza has on his shins and forearms.

It would need some retooling, but not all that much tbh. At a glance all Frost would need (if using golden Frieza as a base) would be the lower arms (minus hands as they look identical), lower legs, new faces and at a push a new chest "gem" but its actually the size of final form Friezas so they wouldnt need to make a new version of that either.

He would need a new head, new chest piece, new forearms, new shins, and new feet. They could do some part swapping but for the most part it would require a decent amount of retooling.

Plus for an event exclusive they wouldn't make him anyways seeing how they'd be excluding a huge market from a brand new figure and it's already known the figure won't be a new figure.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Been out of the loop in here for a while... but I must say the latest episode of Super makes me want to start watching it. Kaioken has ALWAYS been my favorite powerup, more than any level of Super Saiyan. Mainly since it's a strategic move that can't be spammed. A last ditch effort.

The fact that Goku seems to be close to actually mastering Kaioken, at least while using god ki, has me rather excited tbh. Currently he has a chance of simply dying outright when trying to use the combo, so it still has that last ditch risk vs reward aspect, but if done correctly as we seen, allows for a much more stable, if still time limited version of kaioken, which I think is brilliant.

Vegeta seemed very annoyed that Goku hid that from him again though, so I could see Vegeta finding another way to artificially increase his power. Vegeta already said they were literally at their limits, so unless they find a way to use ssj2 in god form Vegeta will now be forever in Gokus shadow, hence why I think he will find another way.

They will always find a way to put Vegeta in Goku's shadow :ohbfrank: tis the cosmic balance of Dragon Ball

Last edited:
They will always find a way to put Vegeta in Goku's shadow :ohbfrank: tis the cosmic balance of Dragon Ball

It's Tori's will to forever keep Vegeta below Goku. If Vegeta ever manages to surpass him, there'll always be something that'll keep Goku above no matter what it is. It's a damn shame but what can we do :dunno

Thinking back, it's amazing that Vegeta completely outclassed Goku in their first battle. Like if you watched and saw everything else in Dragon Ball but that first battle, you would go in thinking "Goku's gonna win somehow and outclass Vegeta", except nope! Goku only got the upper hand a few times with the Kaio-What, but it was brief and led to Vegeta gaining the upper hand even harder.

If it weren't for Goku dying all the time he would've never naturally become stronger than Vegeta. Goku always had access to special training that Vegeta never did whether it was through King Kai or just being dead for a long time. If it weren't for those special techniques he acquired from the Yardratians, King Kai, and death itself, he wouldn't be where he's at now. Imagine if Vegeta had the same training. Moral of the story is Vegeta needs to die more :lecture

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Just talking about Majin Vegeta,

You know what wouldn't surprise me?

If Tamashii just decided to be a troll and make a Majin vegeta normal release, with the SSJ3 Goku neck.

Thinking back to their first fight, has there ever been a time where Goku took such a savage pounding (oh myyy) in all of his battles? Vegeta broke Goku's leg, smashed his liver, crushed his bones as an Oozaru and damn near crippled him. Goku was rightfully ****ed there. :lol

Thinking back to their first fight, has there ever been a time where Goku took such a savage pounding (oh myyy) in all of his battles? Vegeta broke Goku's leg, smashed his liver, crushed his bones as an Oozaru and damn near crippled him. Goku was rightfully ****ed there. :lol

Not really. Vegeta was ruthless back then. If it weren't for this this guy, Goku would've died for sure. He's the true hero of DBZ.

eae632d090a4e0d3c458f7316cc3c324.jpg

Fights pre-namek wereharsher and more raw anyway. Goku and Piccolo's fight at the end of DB is hardcore as ****. It'seven more insane what damage goku sutains then after vegeta I think.

DBZ had ome nice harsh moment further along, but overall, ever since ssj, things have become punching bag scenarios. Ki attacks also become more bubbly, blunt and pushy, rather than burning and nasty. I think they're trying to make it more technical again in dbs, but it's so undercut by the humorous execution and motivation woven into it that it ends up feeling even more silly to me...

the Vegeta v Recoome fight was pretty brutal, no matter what he did Recoome just wouldn't go down

Back