S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be nice have yajirobe. We need tenshinhan chaoz yamcha yajirobe and Roshi (*_*) on that moment will be really complete! (*_*)
Blind statement. We need all forms of Cell and Freeze too.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Blind statement. We need all forms of Cell and Freeze too.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yes^ All forms of frieza and cell are a must, I believe Tamashi actually had those options in one of their surveys a while back, so they have considered it

Well Adam did say that they plan on keeping the line going for 5-10 years at least so I'm guessing we'll definitely be getting the other forms of villains. We'll have most if not all the characters we want by the time they decide to wrap the line up. It's making bank for them and they ain't giving it up any time soon.

Just saw this img in rangerboard, it seems that someone has already Trunks

Mi9XtsG.jpg

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I was already on board with getting that Trunks, but the USSJ head would be the best accessory they've ever given us.

I don't think we'll get the third head with this release, but who knows. I'm still really excited to get this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

If it weren't for Goku dying all the time he would've never naturally become stronger than Vegeta. Goku always had access to special training that Vegeta never did whether it was through King Kai or just being dead for a long time. If it weren't for those special techniques he acquired from the Yardratians, King Kai, and death itself, he wouldn't be where he's at now. Imagine if Vegeta had the same training. Moral of the story is Vegeta needs to die more :lecture

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
Except Vegeta got sent to hell or something and didn't get to keep his body so the death thing...it should be helpful theoretically, especially with zenkai, but you have to remember, Vegeta's a prick and that seemingly haunts him :lol that and for a while, some of that didn't actually matter. Special training just allowed Goku to somewhat compete with Vegeta initially. It's probably since Goku takes his time with things more than Vegeta who is always in the action and rushing into things, especially after becoming a Super Saiyan. On Namek, Vegeta just ran off while Goku used that time to train further. Same with the Androids though part of it was Goku trying to recover from the virus. Super Saiyan 3 is only due to the intense 7 year training in Other World though, no doubt about that.
Thinking back to their first fight, has there ever been a time where Goku took such a savage pounding (oh myyy) in all of his battles? Vegeta broke Goku's leg, smashed his liver, crushed his bones as an Oozaru and damn near crippled him. Goku was rightfully ****ed there. :lol
Vegeta broke Goku's everything :lol and then beat on those broken bones.

Well Adam did say that they plan on keeping the line going for 5-10 years at least so I'm guessing we'll definitely be getting the other forms of villains. We'll have most if not all the characters we want by the time they decide to wrap the line up. It's making bank for them and they ain't giving it up any time soon.

I can only hope so, lets hope they go on for 20 more years :)

Well, daredevil19 is actually a good reviewer (im subbed to him) so I doubt he would say anything without proof. Lets just hope he didnt get misinformation!

Super Saiyan 3 is only due to the intense 7 year training in Other World though, no doubt about that.Vegeta broke Goku's everything :lol and then beat on those broken bones.

none of that matters anymore, plz forget it ever happened

Someone on Instagram a while back confirmed that he would come with the three heads as well. The figure was awesome as it was but with that extra head it's sooo much better.

I hope we get a Super Vegeta sometime down the line to go with Trunks. They could literally just downscale this figure and it would suffice.

Just stumbled across this video, the guy customized the ssb head sculpt into a ssj2 head and it looks really good! He is subbed to me incidentally, hence why I found it. Its not english though, but still worth a watch!

Wow that looks awesome :horror I want that now! Maybe needs an extra spiked hair or two but I'm not complaining. The color looks great, maybe needs some sheen or shading though.

I would so be down for a Buu Saga Goku 2.0 that has the SSB hair colored yellow and shaded with a brand new SSJ2 head sculpt to go with it. Release that in conjunction with a Buu Saga or Majin Vegeta and oh man [emoji9]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

"Super Saiyan Blue was originally going to be white, but that will clash with the next villain so I decided to use blue instead lol"

once again, GT got there first.. #haterzgonnahate

Super_Baby_Vegeta_2.jpg

Back