S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most of us would definitely prefer him getting a PC instead of an exclusive. He'd be a lot cheaper and more widely available.

Tbh the options we have for this year's event exclusive kinda suck. It'll either be characters we want that'll be hard to get or a character we don't like that will be a pass for most. It's a double edged sword [emoji53]
With the PC option, there's no reason for SDCC exclusives anymore...hell, most event exclusives don't seem to be a thing for Tamashii anymore. It's just DBZ. Somehow something niche like Yardrat Goku could work, but I doubt it since that would require new parts, more than Namek Vegeta.

There should be two episodes tonight right? Or is the double episode for next week hmmm... anyway I loved Episode 39, now THAT'S the Dragonball I fell in love with decades ago :)

Who knows? They did an SDCC version of Piccolo, and the following year re-issued the manga version.

just seen episode 39 and it was a beauty of an episode i definitely want a hit figuarts. as for my boy vegeta 😩😩😩

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Is there anywhere in particular i should look if im wanting to buy some figures from people? where do they sell and buy?

sorry for noobie question!

Is there anywhere in particular i should look if im wanting to buy some figures from people? where do they sell and buy?

sorry for noobie question!

Unfortunately for the older figures you will have to hunt pretty hard and be willing to spend lots of $$$$ for most of them. You can find reasonable listings on evilBay every once in a while but you have to search a million times a day.

The best place I have found for solid deals is instagram. Just search for #toysforsale. They don't come up often but when they do the prices are usually the best you will find. I actually saw an SDCC 2011 SS Goku go for $300 the other day. Which is crazy for a $40 figure but they end up selling on eBay for $600 and up nowadays.

Good luck!

Unfortunately for the older figures you will have to hunt pretty hard and be willing to spend lots of $$$$ for most of them. You can find reasonable listings on evilBay every once in a while but you have to search a million times a day.

The best place I have found for solid deals is instagram. Just search for #toysforsale. They don't come up often but when they do the prices are usually the best you will find. I actually saw an SDCC 2011 SS Goku go for $300 the other day. Which is crazy for a $40 figure but they end up selling on eBay for $600 and up nowadays.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info! i recently purchased sdcc 2015 Goku and final form frieza for £150! from a facebook group. i will keep an eye out :)

Not bad for those 2. Considering that Goku was going for $100 on release and Frieza is hard to find for under $150 you did ok. I forgot to mention Facebook because apparently I'm the only person alive without one. Haha

Damn, that was the first DBS episode I genuinely lamented not seeing with Sean for the first time, this didn't even come close to conveying the power of the scene. But okay, that was cool. I wonder what Hit's role will be in the future. Granted, I still don't expect much from this series anymore, even after this. I'm done with these food loving cats.

Someone with no connections in the industry and who has a history of giving me bad information told me this will be the SDCC exclusive:

tumblr_nyk9i98sja1snbnzao1_400.png

Back