S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would so be down for a Buu Saga Goku 2.0 that has the SSB hair colored yellow and shaded with a brand new SSJ2 head sculpt to go with it. Release that in conjunction with a Buu Saga or Majin Vegeta and oh man [emoji9]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
Why not all of that? :lecture

@ Crisis GT doesn't exist, we don't talk about that. pls

Toriyama provided the designs for ssj4 and some others, thats it. GT was Toeis creation, not Toriyamas, and that reason alone is enough to make it "fan-made" to most folks, nevermind the god-awful stories. Granted Super hasnt been much better but it made a helluva lot more sense.

"Oh look, dragonballs that kamiccolo made centuries ago! They shouldnt exist, because, well, that version of him doesnt exist anymore, but lets roll with it!"

"Oh? they destroy the planet they made a wish on? Why on Earth would they be made like that when Kamiccolo himself COULDNT leave the planet? Who cares!"

"ssj4! my entire outfit changes and repairs itself when I transform! Why? Dunno, looks cool!"

"android 17! You clearly werent made to combine with yourself, but the story demands you do! Two 17s make a power stronger than Buu, right?"

"The dragonballs spit out evil entities when used in excess? Piccolo, Guru or any creator of them never stated this would happen? Meh!"

Tori may have had minimal input on Gt but at least it didn't bomb as hard as Evolution, which he was a producer on.. but that's neither here nor there

Jacksdo/Datong has pretty much become irrelevant these days huh? A Normal Teen Gohan headswap is in high demand still

I would so be down for a Buu Saga Goku 2.0 that has the SSB hair colored yellow and shaded with a brand new SSJ2 head sculpt to go with it. Release that in conjunction with a Buu Saga or Majin Vegeta and oh man [emoji9]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

You know I'm all about them 2.0 figures! :clap

Tori may have had minimal input on Gt but at least it didn't bomb as hard as Evolution, which he was a producer on.. but that's neither here nor there

Jacksdo/Datong has pretty much become irrelevant these days huh? A Normal Teen Gohan headswap is in high demand still

Thats probably why they are so quiet recently, probably thinking up new ways to get the jump on tamashii. The only thing datong is doing that im interested in is Cell tbh, and if a PCE version does come out, they are screwed :p

Thats probably why they are so quiet recently, probably thinking up new ways to get the jump on tamashii. The only thing datong is doing that im interested in is Cell tbh, and if a PCE version does come out, they are screwed :p
Don't forget Trunks! I'd buy a datong Trunks just for the extra accessories not in the pce.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

You guys think Vegeta will have the properly shaded matte hair? The pics from the recent event seem to show that but I think it was just the lighting. Maybe that's why we haven't seen him yet?

You guys think Vegeta will have the properly shaded matte hair? The pics from the recent event seem to show that but I think it was just the lighting. Maybe that's why we haven't seen him yet?

All the most recent pictures posted have appeared to show a matte looking finish on his hair (unless it's just the lighting tricking our eyes but I doubt it), so I'd say it's likely, yes. A prototype of Beerus had a shiny finish to the skin and they changed it back to matte after not so positive feedback I guess.

I bet you still won't buy it because he doesn't have folded arms. Traitor. :monkey3

Not including folded arms is a total D move on their part. As stated numerous times, it is his signature pose and he is like that for 90% of the Resurrection F movie.

Not including folded arms is a total D move on their part. As stated numerous times, it is his signature pose and he is like that for 90% of the Resurrection F movie.
The fact that only one Vegeta release has it is mind blowing, and the dumb thing is that originally they stated they ran out of time or something with SSJ VEgeta and his crossed arms. What's their reason for not crossed arms now? Or normal head?

All the most recent pictures posted have appeared to show a matte looking finish on his hair (unless it's just the lighting tricking our eyes but I doubt it), so I'd say it's likely, yes. A prototype of Beerus had a shiny finish to the skin and they changed it back to matte after not so positive feedback I guess.

I bet you still won't buy it because he doesn't have folded arms. Traitor. :monkey3

Even so I'm still getting him lol. It's the best 1/12 articulated figure of SSB Vegeta we've got so I have no choice.

It's still complete bull that they didn't include the crossed arms, normal head, or even bother to update the sculpt. It's like there's someone at Tamashii that constantly doesn't want Vegeta figures to outclass the Goku figures. Perhaps Toriyama secretly works for Bandai. That would explain everything...

Back