S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super is all about.. "the skinnier you are the stronger you'll be." DBZ was full of muscle-bound powerhouses. These days, we have Beerus who looks all but malnourished but is the universe's strongest, Whis who is even thinner than his protégé and stronger still. Toriyama introduces SSG, a form that coincidentally reduces muscle mass significantly. Lastly, they introduce Monaka, whose only muscles are on his nipples.

Super is all about.. "the skinnier you are the stronger you'll be." DBZ was full of muscle-bound powerhouses. These days, we have Beerus who looks all but malnourished but is the universe's strongest, Whis who is even thinner than his protégé and stronger still. Toriyama introduces SSG, a form that coincidentally reduces muscle mass significantly. Lastly, they introduce Monaka, whose only muscles are on his nipples.

And people say GT is worse :lol

SS4 > SSB > SSG

All three suck, and GT sucks still for Pan alone. :lol

Beerus being malnourished is bizarre considering his affinity for food, like all forms of Majin Buu!

And people say GT is worse :lol

SS4 > SSB > SSG

Right on!

DBS is too typical now. We already have plenty of anime with overpowered scrawny people. It's refreshing that DB shows strong people who actually look strong. Bring back the bulging muscles and the intense powering up! Also, some creativity would be nice :wink1:

Beerus being malnourished is bizarre considering his affinity for food, like all forms of Majin Buu!

He also barely trains and sleeps all day. Must just have a ridiculously high metabolism. Champa is more believable fitting the fat cat stereotype like he should.

Pan's also ruined DBS by making Gohan become a *****, so there's that. On top of that she's also an infant and look at the damage she's caused! Tori should've retconned her, she's nothing but trouble.

He also barely trains and sleeps all day. Must just have a ridiculously high metabolism. Champa is more believable fitting the fat cat stereotype like he should.

Pan's also ruined DBS by making Gohan become a *****, so there's that. On top of that she's also an infant and look at the damage she's caused! Tori should've retconned her, she's nothing but trouble.
Maybe it's a perk of being a god? That metabolism

True on DBS as well, GT just makes me hate her. Like she's a Saiyan version of Scrappy Doo. But being an infant and doing that much is bad...retcon her into having a more passive role like the rest of the DB cast did.

You're telling me this sucks?

hV2ourS.jpg

Hopefully Pan will stay an infant because I don't want to see her ***** ass grow up. Plus if yet they age pan then they also have to age Goten and Trunks. And Toriyama doesn't seem like he wants to do that.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Wasn't dbz also like that? Ascended super Saiyan was all muscle but super Saiyan 2 was slimmer and stronger.

you're saying that like it's a bad thing... having power in your nipples sounds more interesting than in your hair ;p

20151018193655.jpg

Hopefully Pan will stay an infant because I don't want to see her ***** ass grow up. Plus if yet they age pan then they also have to age Goten and Trunks. And Toriyama doesn't seem like he wants to do that.

Knowing Tori, Pan will continue to age and eventually turn into Grandma Pan while Trunks and Goten stay exactly the same.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Besides the Black Star Saga, I didn't see any problems with the story in GT. I'm sure I could point plenty out same as I could do for both DB and DBZ but overall, I enjoyed it.

SSJ4 is the most creative and fitting evolution for the Saiyan race imo. What's better than bringing tails back and perfecting the body into a humanoid ape-like form with unbelievable power. I don't care what anyone says, SSJ4 is the best transformation aside from regular SSJ.

You're telling me this sucks?

hV2ourS.jpg

Ah ah ah, I never mentioned anything about SSJ4 Pliss. I said GT sucks. That is all. You are getting too soft, just like the rest of the Metal Gear fanbase! :nono

SSJ4 is all right, just overrated. I don't mind it, but I personally don't buy anything from stuff I don't like. Otherwise, I'd be buying figures from stuff I don't watch but think look amazing! I do find SSJ4 design cool. I just like saying it sucks to piss off prodigy :lol Meanwhile...

Dragonball Z Abridged Episode 52: Flashpoint - Team Four Star

It has come, gentlemen :lecture Vegeta's getting exactly what he deserves. Stealth pun in the title is glorious.
Besides the Black Star Saga, I didn't see any problems with the story in GT. I'm sure I could point plenty out same as I could do for both DB and DBZ but overall, I enjoyed it.

SSJ4 is the most creative and fitting evolution for the Saiyan race imo. What's better than bringing tails back and perfecting the body into a humanoid ape-like form with unbelievable power. I don't care what anyone says, SSJ4 is the best transformation aside from regular SSJ.

I just found the story dumb, and full of issues. No real enjoyment

Nah SSJ4 sucks, SSJ3 is cool, screw the tail, the no eyebrows are gorgeous :lecture so intimidating, much manry, very Goku! I'm just kidding. I don't mind SSJ4.

SSJ > all though.

SS4 took the SS evolution back to it's roots. It looked different enough from everything to have it good enough to be a final plateau of the chain of forms.

SSJ > all though.

Namek SS > All

elAeAp0.jpg

Back when it had magic, was unique, platinum hair that didn't need so many details, and before it was spammed to death.

Back