S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was slightly on the fence about the extra head yesterday but that high quality picture that Cooler posted sold me on it and then some. Wow, I'm really loving the feel to that hair.

Edited: The Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta head sculpt looks very flat. I'm believing it's the flash that is washing away the detail because the sculpt itself doesn't look any different from the official Tamashii photos.

It looks like the inspiration for the hair is from the manga. Courtesy of Havok, this is from the DBF forum:

5d94276c6157af15ea0d50c02e24380d.jpg

It looks exactly like it. Gotta say, this Trunks is turning out to be really good. I couldn't wait before but now with this new head, it's gonna be even harder.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Yeah, based on the angle as well, really does seem manga based. Hmm.

But that said, this Trunks might be one of the best releases due to display options. Crossed arms and three (four if based Tamashii blesses us) completely different heads?

um. I hope they add shading to that hair. it looks very dull. hope they don't pull another SS Vegito

Vegito's hair is a damn mystery. I feel like it was supposed to have shading but then someone at the factory randomly decided, **** it. It just looks unfinished and it's a shame since it would've looked great if it had even slight shading.

It looks like there's a little shading in the center but same.
Vegito's hair is a damn mystery. I feel like it was supposed to have shading but then someone at the factory randomly decided, **** it. It just looks unfinished and it's a shame since it would've looked great if it had even slight shading.

Yeah that's one of the things that kept me from choosing Vegetto as one of my favorites of last year. The lack of shading is so bizarre, because it really did seem like it was gonna have shading. I like what they did with the base head though.

It looks like there's a little shading in the center but same.Yeah that's one of the things that kept me from choosing Vegetto as one of my favorites of last year. The lack of shading is so bizarre, because it really did seem like it was gonna have shading. I like what they did with the base head though.

The base head was perfect, no complaints there. Only real problems were the SSJ hair/faces and the gloves with the fingernails showing. That **** is creepy

Sorry to derail all this talk about the new Trunks head, but I have a question. Is it normal that the belt strap on trunk's sword has issues reaching all the way, and staying pegged in?

Sorry to derail all this talk about the new Trunks head, but I have a question. Is it normal that the belt strap on trunk's sword has issues reaching all the way, and staying pegged in?

The original never gave me that trouble but the Premium Color currently is. It bugs me every now and then but if I don't mess with it, it'll stay partially in the peg.

Thanks guys, I thought it was a qc issue at first, but it was the same for all 3. A little irked that the pce has an extra issue not in the original though

I've noticed that sometimes they put together displays lazily, like I think sometimes the shoulder pieces weren't in place on some of the Goku mold figures, etc. :lol not a surprise on PC Trunks.

I've noticed that sometimes they put together displays lazily, like I think sometimes the shoulder pieces weren't in place on some of the Goku mold figures, etc. :lol not a surprise on PC Trunks.

not lazy but rushed because they only have a certain amount of time to set it all up

It never ceases to amaze me how on point these characters look. Beerus, Trunks, and Whis look right out of the anime. Damn, Dragon Ball figures have come a long way since the days of Jakks and Irwin. It just brings a tear to my eyes :monkey2

Btw, why does SSGSS Vegeta look like ****? His face looks like a bootleg face, something about it looks off. Hopefully that's not the effects of mass production cuz that would be unfortunate. Probably just lighting but it doesn't look as good as it used to.

I agree. I'm confused why it costs more than the new Trunks. I understand the premium price tag for that figure, but SSGSS Vegeta looks like it should be around $35.

Back