S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was about to say the same thing. It's not like he even comes with a lot of stuff and they even skimped out on him by not including a new hair sculpt, crossed arms, and a normal head. It's simply cuz he's Vegeta and they can do that. They know we'll buy him anyways [emoji20]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

SSGSS Vegeta is priced the same as SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza. For some reason, a lot of retailers raised his price. $40 should be the correct price and I feel that's priced fairly. Even though they didn't sculpt a new head, around 90/95% of that figure is either new or altered.

Was about to say the same thing. It's not like he even comes with a lot of stuff and they even skimped out on him by not including a new hair sculpt, crossed arms, and a normal head. It's simply cuz he's Vegeta and they can do that. They know we'll buy him anyways [emoji20]

This is the problem I have with SSGSS Vegeta, especially compared to SSGSS Goku and Golden Freiza. The previous Vegeta releases also justified their price, Super Saiyan due to the line starting out and using a totally new mold, and Scouter for having an ass load of accessories, with the new armor and two base heads.

This one? Not so much, the new body is great but everything else was an after thought.

8f2646b285ff3cdffa93af61446b311d.jpg

This is the problem I have with SSGSS Vegeta, especially compared to SSGSS Goku and Golden Freiza. The previous Vegeta releases also justified their price, Super Saiyan due to the line starting out and using a totally new mold, and Scouter for having an ass load of accessories, with the new armor and two base heads.

This one? Not so much, the new body is great but everything else was an after thought.

I feel it's been established that Tamashii's accessories/pricing ratio has drastically changed since the earlier years of this line. (Edited: Specifically web exclusives. Regular releases are understandable because they raise the price and are able to produce more.) If Tamashii released Scouter Vegeta in today's market, I doubt they would include the 2nd head and energy effects.

Has anybody thought of what the line would be like at the moment if Tamashii didn't focus on Battle of Gods/Resurrection F/Super? What releases would we have seen at this point?

Has anybody thought of what the line would be like at the moment if Tamashii didn't focus on Battle of Gods/Resurrection F/Super? What releases would we have seen at this point?

Probably lots of Buu Saga releases since it looks like that's the direction they were going. Then probably back to the Saiyan and Namek sagas.

@ Adeno :lol it doesn't look half bad, awkwardly.

Meanwhile, thanks to Pliss, I have a situation on my hand...

Q0ILOzP.jpg

"I'm Premium!"

"I'm Original!"

"I have more hands!"

"I have crossed arm compatibility!"

"I have gold boot tips!"

"I have plain boot tips!"

"I have glossy hair!"

"I have matte hair!"

(seriously though thanks Pliss, I love you. Platonically.)

Last edited:
Na....ppa? :lol

Ha, that's a possibility. Sadly, I don't think anything has stopped Tamashii's plan for revealing Nappa.

Probably lots of Buu Saga releases since it looks like that's the direction they were going. Then probably back to the Saiyan and Namek sagas.

Yeah, Gotenks absorbed Super Buu and Gohan absorbed Super Buu would have taken up the 4th quarter of 2015. It would have been interesting to see who would have been after. I would have to go with Gotenks.

@ Adeno :lol it doesn't look half bad, awkwardly.

Meanwhile, thanks to Pliss, I have a situation on my hand...

Q0ILOzP.jpg

"I'm Premium!"

"I'm Original!"

"I have more hands!"

"I have crossed arm compatibility!"

"I have gold boot tips!"

"I have plain boot tips!"

"I have glossy hair!"

"I have matte hair!"

(seriously though thanks Pliss, I love you. Platonically.)

Ha, that's a possibility. Sadly, I don't think anything has stopped Tamashii's plan for revealing Nappa.

Yeah, Gotenks absorbed Super Buu and Gohan absorbed Super Buu would have taken up the 4th quarter of 2015. It would have been interesting to see who would have been after. I would have to go with Gotenks.

Gotenks would've been the most logical one to be next. After that perhaps Majin Vegeta would've had to happen. But no, DBS had to go and **** everything up :gah:

Back