S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take this for what it is. This guy d_amazing on Instagram gets figures directly from Tamashii to review and he says the Trunks head is included.

6e049907f8128260c4296ee8abf4ef06.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

How do we know this isn't Tamashii trolling the fans with another "display only" item?

They're notorious for that! We all know! The fact this head hasn't been shown among the official product pics throws in some skepticism.
Oh god, I sorta forgot about that for good reason :thud: the only thing is they took that from an existing figure, where-as this is a new sculpt.

However, if this is for a new figure entirely, that's actually fine in my eyes.

I have a feeling its to stop/retire all datong/jacksdo stand ins that tamashii sees in our collection pictures all the time.

"Trunks includes swappable heads, multiple interchangeable hands and a figure stand" - toyarks article in december

He was also seen at Nuremberg Toy Fair 2016 with crossed arms, I can't remember if thats been shown before

NTF2016-SH-Figuarts-DBZ-001.jpg

I have a feeling its to stop/retire all datong/jacksdo stand ins that tamashii sees in our collection pictures all the time.

"Trunks includes swappable heads, multiple interchangeable hands and a figure stand" - toyarks article in december

He was also seen at Nuremberg Toy Fair 2016 with crossed arms, I can't remember if thats been shown before

View attachment 245570

308010ee68859704fa87e8245d7c3488.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

I believe Bandai is gonna have a presentation tomorrow afternoon so there's still time for more. All I was really expecting from this event were release dates so this new head is a nice little bonus. Looking at Whis though, he still doesn't have an official date though...

Oh man that looks friggin AMAZING!!!! But what if they just changed the hair and won't include the regular ss hair? I hope they include both....

no way they'd scrap the normal ss hair, they already advertised it like that and loads of people would be ticked off.

If he comes with four faces ( 1 normal and 3 ssj) and 3 hairpieces, that's not unrealistic. I can see why they only gave him one stern normal face and am okay with that. Hes also more expensive than SWA Goku, yet SWA goku is more intricate and bigger. So adds up I think.

I'm ****ing glad this is a normal release cause people are gonna buy a **** ton of these. So ****ing happy if this is true. I hope Bardoon isn't right that they're just showing this off...

I'm gonna get at least 6 of him. The body might not be as bulky as it needs to be for that hair but I'll take what I can get. I'm thinking most, if not all future releases will be standard (not counting the web ex's that are already announced)

Imagine the **** storm if we suddenly saw Nappa slashing off Tien's arm as a display with Yamcha lying dead next to it and a lot of ashes scattered around with a card near it saying 'chaotzu'..

I'm gonna get at least 6 of him. The body might not be as bulky as it needs to be for that hair but I'll take what I can get. I'm thinking most, if not all future releases will be standard (not counting the web ex's that are already announced)

Maybe a bulky body is in the works and for the first time ever we'll get 2 interchangeable bodies lol man I wish but either way 3 hair pieces is definitely a step up for this line

One thing about the Super Trunks head is some strands of the upper hair are weird looking like one is longer than the other, one is shorter then the other.

That said, watch as this is a first run only thing, like Sailor Moon's bonus face plates :lol

Back