S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot about the Goku armored look. If it fits the Trunkd head, I guess I'll have to get it. Not that Trunks is bad! It's up there with SWA Goku is sculpt quality. It's amazing! It's just that I have to stick with collecting just Goku and Vegeta because of I'm going to start collecting some of the Mezco One: 12 line, and can't afford going beyond them.

I saw it Ang! Love the interactions with Bruce and Alfred!

I think the old Trunks heads will fit just fine on the new armored body. It fits perfectly on the SWA Goku body after all lol!

0f3ac4dbe47a3c2ad7eee1226ca9c9b4.jpg

Come to think of it, aren't all the heads compatible with every body? They all use the same neck joints right?

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I forgot about the Goku armored look. If it fits the Trunkd head, I guess I'll have to get it. Not that Trunks is bad! It's up there with SWA Goku is sculpt quality. It's amazing! It's just that I have to stick with collecting just Goku and Vegeta because of I'm going to start collecting some of the Mezco One: 12 line, and can't afford going beyond them.

I saw it Ang! Love the interactions with Bruce and Alfred!

I'm going to have to cut back on my purchasing in general and refocus on what I want the most. Especially with the new Dawn of Justice reveals from all different companies. Tamashii alone is kicking my ass with the Dragon Ball Z, Star Wars, TMNT, Sailor Moon, and Marvel lines.

That trailer alone proved that we're going to see a physical Batman like no other before. (An actual comic book representation! So hyped!)

I think the old Trunks heads will fit just fine on the new armored body. It fits perfectly on the SWA Goku body after all lol!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Come to think of it, aren't all the heads compatible with every body? They all use the same neck joints right?

...That's not bad. I never would have tried that because I'm too lazy so I'm glad you did! The skin tone will be irrelevant since Super Saiyan Trunks is covered all the way up to the neck.

I didn't think they're all compatible but they might be. I know I saw a Krillin head on a Broly body...that was very strange.

Edited:
Lol idk why he looks so orange. It's not that bad but yeah it's an eerie sight to behold nonetheless lol

Because Super Warrior Awakening Goku is a shade lighter than most of the earlier releases. Normal Goku's head will also stand out under a flash photography.

I'm going to have to cut back on my purchasing in general and refocus on what I want the most. Especially with the new Dawn of Justice reveals from all different companies. Tamashii alone is kicking my ass with the Dragon Ball Z, Star Wars, TMNT, Sailor Moon, and Marvel lines.

That trailer alone proved that we're going to see a physical Batman like no other before. (An actual comic book representation! So hyped!)

me too man. last figure I bought was Kylo Ren when it first came out. I just need to stack a few thousand in the bank so I can live comfortably

giphy.gif

I was hoping Tamashii would do Dawn of Justice; their Injustice line seems to be going nowhere.

I keep hearing about a Toyfair this weekend. Is it possible that Tamashii will reveal Dragon Ball Z prototypes or not so much? Just display what they have and what's coming?

@crisis:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I may have to do the same angelo, especially since I jumped into other lines as of late >.>

uploadfromtaptalk1455268509686.jpg

Just noticed their free shipping policy. I think is too late for me to stick around with them though [emoji30] [emoji30]

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

That's a new policy they've got now so they stop losing track of orders. Pretty good considering they're already the cheapest but they left a sour taste in my mouth so I won't be using them for a bit.

I keep hearing about a Toyfair this weekend. Is it possible that Tamashii will reveal Dragon Ball Z prototypes or not so much? Just display what they have and what's coming?

@crisis:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think we may see a couple new protos but I at least want solid release dates at a minimum. Iirc every other Toy Fair revealed something

That's a new policy they've got now so they stop losing track of orders. Pretty good considering they're already the cheapest but they left a sour taste in my mouth so I won't be using them for a bit.

Probably after the horrible mess up last time, but not winning any favors with me either.
i agree with you prodigy
This is your most legible post yet! Good work! :hi5:

...That's not bad. I never would have tried that because I'm too lazy so I'm glad you did! The skin tone will be irrelevant since Super Saiyan Trunks is covered all the way up to the neck.

I didn't think they're all compatible but they might be. I know I saw a Krillin head on a Broly body...that was very strange.

Edited:

Because Super Warrior Awakening Goku is a shade lighter than most of the earlier releases. Normal Goku's head will also stand out under a flash photography.

Lol what :rotfl do you remember where you saw this by any chance?

Back