S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mentioned the first run stuff, since in Sailor Moon's case, it was essential stuff -winking and crying faces, two of her most known expressions. Especially that crying one...they've also been doing that kind of a lot lately, with Card Captor Sakura for instance.

I mentioned the first run stuff, since in Sailor Moon's case, it was essential stuff -winking and crying faces, two of her most known expressions. Especially that crying one...they've also been doing that kind of a lot lately, with Card Captor Sakura for instance.

It seems like a possibility, I'm not one to rule it out just yet. I know they did that with Mewtwo where they included Mew in the 1st release of the D-Arts. (Bastards!) It just seems like SO MUCH plastic for the price range.

Lay off the drugs man :peace
4bd54a2c3aaa24d805799620c9fc53c5cc6355027e3fecb0dba6781983616990.jpg

RKenshinH, these are all the events that we know Tamashii Nations attends:

WonderCon 2016 - March 25-27

Tamashii Nations Summer Collection Event - May/June

Galería Tamashii Nations México - May/June

Anime Expo - July 1-4

San Diego Comic Con - July 21-24

New York Comic Con - October 6-9

Tamashii Nations Event - October

RKenshinH, these are all the events that we know Tamashii Nations attends:

WonderCon 2016 - March 25-27

Tamashii Nations Summer Collection Event - May/June

Galería Tamashii Nations México - May/June

Anime Expo - July 1-4

San Diego Comic Con - July 21-24

New York Comic Con - October 6-9

Tamashii Nations Event - October

Thank you very much^^ - save on Notes ^^

It never ceases to amaze me how on point these characters look. Beerus, Trunks, and Whis look right out of the anime. Damn, Dragon Ball figures have come a long way since the days of Jakks and Irwin. It just brings a tear to my eyes :monkey2

Btw, why does SSGSS Vegeta look like ****? His face looks like a bootleg face, something about it looks off. Hopefully that's not the effects of mass production cuz that would be unfortunate. Probably just lighting but it doesn't look as good as it used to.

Btw, why does SSGSS Vegeta look like ****? His face looks like a bootleg face, something about it looks off. Hopefully that's not the effects of mass production cuz that would be unfortunate. Probably just lighting but it doesn't look as good as it used to.

Vegeta is always getting shafted one way or another

Beerus' chest attire should've been a separate soft piece, similar to Android 18's jacket. it would've functioned better imo. having it part of his shoulders instead makes the whole thing look awkward when you pose it. minor nitpick

Vegeta is always getting shafted one way or another

Beerus' chest attire should've been a separate soft piece, similar to Android 18's jacket. it would've functioned better imo. having it part of his shoulders instead makes the whole thing look awkward when you pose it. minor nitpick

Yeah that would've worked much better without really sacrificing articulation. It looks like they made his hanging belt piece out of soft plastic so I don't really see why they couldn't have done the same with the top part. Wish they would've used the new knee articulation too since it would've made him that much better but maybe it was too late, who knows.

Hopefully this is the last figure to use the old knee style. They can easily make future characters that use the same style of pants with the new knees since SSJ4 Goku uses it. No reason not to since it'd just be a repaint.

It really looks like Whis is gonna be VERY limited in articulation. His entire lower half is essentially fixed. It's not like he does any crazy leg poses that require intense articulation but it sucks nonetheless.

Back