S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if he has it as Semi-Perfect but he definitely had it as Perfect and up. I'll have to watch some vids to see when he attained it. The swoosh is the key to all of this [emoji848]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
I never mentioned Semi-Perfect Cell, tsk tsk :nono he didn't have it as Semi though, and he barely spent any time as Semi anyway. Like, only Goku, Vegeta, Tien, Trunks, 18, 16 and Krillin saw that :lol

I never mentioned Semi-Perfect Cell, tsk tsk :nono he didn't have it as Semi though, and he barely spent any time as Semi anyway. Like, only Goku, Vegeta, Tien, Trunks, 18, 16 and Krillin saw that :lol

Yeah I know, I was just referring to it anyways. If he only had the swoosh as Perfect than anything before that was simply a false SSJ. Super Perfect was SSJ2 then. Now it's all coming together.

That being said I want all his forms as Figuarts.

Toriyama himself doesn't even know the answer & doesn't have a clue what we are talkin about

image.jpeg

Let's all hope for another year of great releases and more generals.
I'll get my SWA/Swole Trunks quality Vegeta someday.

If we don't get a confirmation or at least a hint of an acknowledgment of a little bit of a possible interest in a future Nappa release sometime in 2016, then all hope is lost. It's not happening.

Happy New Year when it comes folks, Majin Vegeta with his 9001 faces this year, can feel it (cant feel may face though, quite drunk ;) )

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Happy New Year when it comes folks, Majin Vegeta with his 9001 faces this year, can feel it (cant feel may face though, quite drunk ;) )

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I gonna to get on your level of feels very soon. Ditto on the Majin Vegeta. His time is near.

Happy New Year everyone!

Well it is New Year's Eve and we are settling into the new house.

When I popped back at our old Condo I noticed a package was delivered. Addressed to my wife I figured I would bring it back to her.

I looked at the side and had a sneaking suspicion that it was my late Christmas present that was apparently shipped but the only update before Christmas was "Shipping label printed"

The side of the box that tipped me off a bit:
rMRdxnyh.jpg

When I got it home, she was a bit dismayed, but to my surprise, inside was:
2uQTuEbh.jpg

My wife bought me not only the amazing Batmobile, but my first Figuarts Zero, Galick Gun Vegeta :D

Sent from Korin's Tower.

Show your wife some DBZ love for that batmobile action! I need that....

Happy New Year, DBZ gents. May this year grant us many more DBZ collectibles.

Back