S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly believe the only way we'll get a Figuarts Nappa is if he's resurrected in Super, cuz ain't no way Tamashii is going way back to release Saiyan Saga characters when their main focus from here on out is catering to Super :/

We're going to see prototypes of Champa's entire team, and Monaka along with a Jaco release date this coming SDCC before they ever consider Nappa again. At this point I would be happy with a Zero statue of him & I don't even collect the Zeros

I honestly believe the only way we'll get a Figuarts Nappa is if he's resurrected in Super, cuz ain't no way Tamashii is going way back to release Saiyan Saga characters when their main focus from here on out is catering to Super :/

We're going to see prototypes of Champa's entire team, and Monaka along with a Jaco release date this coming SDCC before they ever consider Nappa again. At this point I would be happy with a Zero statue of him & I don't even collect the Zeros

While they certainly are going in full force with Super they're not going to ignore the other sagas completely. After all, they have Kid Goku, GT Goku's, and the new Trunks and Vegeta figures. Their focus is Super for now but they'll continue to crank out the classics too in between. Nappa has gotta be one of them. They know the demand is there, they'll make it. This year is the year, it has to be!

To satisfy the Nappa craving in the mean time, there's always the Scultures Nappa. He's in scale with the Figuarts judging by the pics I've seen and I doubt a Zero would look any better.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

To satisfy the Nappa craving in the mean time, there's always the Scultures Nappa. He's in scale with the Figuarts judging by the pics I've seen and I doubt a Zero would look any better.

Indeed that's the best that's available, but it's still a bit too small (the latter being a phrase i've heard way too often throughout my life)

So PC Vegeta just arrived in stock on eBay from a seller in France. But they also have Force Awakens figuarts in stock. I can only afford one right now, so it's a choice between Vegeta, Kylo Ren or the Stormtrooper...

I can probably leave Vegeta for another day, the star wars stuff is getting snatched up so quick you wouldn't believe it. Am I a traitor? :monkey4

The Star Wars stuff will likely be re-issued. They're already re-issuing Luke Skywalker and I believe they re-issued Darth Vader just a few months ago. PC Vegeta and PC Trunks likely won't see the same treatment... so it's up to you!

SHF Kylo Ren wearing Black Series Kylo Ren robe

image.jpeg

The Star Wars stuff will likely be re-issued. They're already re-issuing Luke Skywalker and I believe they re-issued Darth Vader just a few months ago. PC Vegeta and PC Trunks likely won't see the same treatment... so it's up to you!

I'll snatch PC Vegeta as soon as he comes in stock at my usual place on eBay, same for Trunks as well. It's just that I'm still high on Star Wars fever at the moment. It's like an addiction. :monkey4

Last figurine received in 2015.

View attachment 233944

Is that the SH Ultron figuart? Did he just get released or something?

Haven't really given their Marvel line a thought and noticed some of the likeness on characters like Thor don't quite look like their movie counterparts. But I'm actually quite excited to see their Civil War line.

I'll snatch PC Vegeta as soon as he comes in stock at my usual place on eBay, same for Trunks as well. It's just that I'm still high on Star Wars fever at the moment. It's like an addiction. :monkey4

Is that the SH Ultron figuart? Did he just get released or something?

Haven't really given their Marvel line a thought and noticed some of the likeness on characters like Thor don't quite look like their movie counterparts. But I'm actually quite excited to see their Civil War line.
It's actually Revoltech Ultron. The articulation is insane!

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Everytime I see Anime Island mentioned in almost every forum/website I go to, the issue is always "where's my order?" lol :D Maybe they're actually on an island and they have to swim to shore in order to mail out people's orders.

Anyway, don't the recent episodes of Dragonball Super seem lacking in power? I'm talking about those energy blasts. I think I remember last week that when Golden Frieza blasted Goku with a purple beam, Goku just got pushed into the ground and no explosion occurred, the beam seems to have just vanished. I miss the old style in the original series when mountains would explode, the ground would release lava, a thunderstorm would suddenly brew all because somebody released an energy blast.

Anyway, don't the recent episodes of Dragonball Super seem lacking in power? I'm talking about those energy blasts. I think I remember last week that when Golden Frieza blasted Goku with a purple beam, Goku just got pushed into the ground and no explosion occurred, the beam seems to have just vanished. I miss the old style in the original series when mountains would explode, the ground would release lava, a thunderstorm would suddenly brew all because somebody released an energy blast.

Not only that, but the animation is starting to look stupid again

image.jpeg
image.jpg

They better fix this **** for the Western audience cuz that's embarrassing. Dragon Ball Super is a rushed anime, which doesn't make any sense because they literally had years & years to develop it. Not only that, but Dragon Ball is cursed to constantly contradict itself over & over, to the point where we the fans have to try to rationalize it & make excuses for it, whether it be character development/devolvement or otherwise

View attachment 233964
View attachment 233965

They better fix this **** for the Western audience cuz that's embarrassing. Dragon Ball Super is a rushed anime, which doesn't make any sense because they literally had years & years to develop it. Not only that, but Dragon Ball is cursed to constantly contradict itself over & over, to the point where we the fans have to try to rationalize it & make excuses for it, whether it be character development/devolvement or otherwise

This reigns true on so many levels. It's honestly inexcusable how badly the show is turning out so far. Apart from the terrible animation (for today's standards) so many aspects of the story are just terribly written. Whether it's Toei's execution of Toriyama's vision or the vision itself, DBS is turning out very lacking.

He looks beast. I'm gonna see if I can get ahold of the BS Kylo to do the same thing on my Figuart. Only thing the BS is good for at this point lol

Why not use the Star Killer version of Kylo instead?

They better fix this **** for the Western audience cuz that's embarrassing. Dragon Ball Super is a rushed anime, which doesn't make any sense because they literally had years & years to develop it. Not only that, but Dragon Ball is cursed to constantly contradict itself over & over, to the point where we the fans have to try to rationalize it & make excuses for it, whether it be character development/devolvement or otherwise[/QUOTE]

IT will be fixed they already did for the blue rays.

View attachment 233964
View attachment 233965

eFzUqsYm.jpg

Back