S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. It's lame as hell and I could've thought of many other forms of Goku they could've done instead of wasting money on sculpting those wings.

Regarding GT Goku, hell yeah I'm buying it. I must have all forms and outfits of every character :monkey3
It is...if they add in new faces, maybe it'll be worth it. Maybe even an SSJ head and faces. but they won't.

I'll be buying GT Goku too. I'm just gonna pretend it's end of Z Goku. >.>

It is...if they add in new faces, maybe it'll be worth it. Maybe even an SSJ head and faces. but they won't.

I'll be buying GT Goku too. I'm just gonna pretend it's end of Z Goku. >.>

If they do release GT Goku (which they most likely will), it'd be screaming for an SDCC repaint into End of Z. It's literally a straight repaint, they'd be stupid not to do it!

Anyone have any experience with SAL - Registered Shipments from JAPANPost?

Ordered some PC Vegetas from Nippon-Yasan and accidentally went with SAL shipment. Naturally, they got him in-stock right before X-Mas and shipped him out.

They've been stuck in Osaka since December 18th under the "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" status. Has it even left Japan yet? Are they normally this slow?

I've looked all over, and any type of adhesive seems to fail holding up my ikea dioder light strips in my detolfs.. I've already had a couple instance scares where the figures were all knocked down like dominos from the lights, and one case where one of the top figures was pressed against the door, so basically if I opened it, the figure would fall a great distance :gah:
I've tried blue sticky tack, which overtime was failing, and I just bought some velcro adhesive, which turned out to be super terrible and already knocked down my SDCC 2015 Goku .. almost broke -.-

The idea I want is like the velcro, so when any of the lights die, I can replace them with new ones, so I want a strong hold, but enough to remove in the future for this case. Any ideas? I wanted to put all my lights up for my 4 cases, yet with crappy adhesives out there, nothing is really helping.

Anyone have any experience with SAL - Registered Shipments from JAPANPost?

Ordered some PC Vegetas from Nippon-Yasan and accidentally went with SAL shipment. Naturally, they got him in-stock right before X-Mas and shipped him out.

They've been stuck in Osaka since December 18th under the "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" status. Has it even left Japan yet? Are they normally this slow?
SAL is just super slow, that's what I've noticed, along with some issues of customs clearance and package issues. After the yen change, I completely ditched it for EMS.

Leaving Japan at a slow rate is also the main issue.

Nah I can't use glue, I'm putting them directly under the glass shelves themselves, unless there's a better way to set them up

SAL is just super slow, that's what I've noticed, along with some issues of customs clearance and package issues. After the yen change, I completely ditched it for EMS.

Leaving Japan at a slow rate is also the main issue.

Thanks dude.

I've noticed that seems to be a trend and given my package hit JapanPost right around the holidays, I got caught in the log jam.

Hope it moves through soon after New Year's.

Thanks dude.

I've noticed that seems to be a trend and given my package hit JapanPost right around the holidays, I got caught in the log jam.

Hope it moves through soon after New Year's.

this gif tells you more than enough

1RqANOx.gif

if lucky you'll get it next week

I've looked all over, and any type of adhesive seems to fail holding up my ikea dioder light strips in my detolfs.. I've already had a couple instance scares where the figures were all knocked down like dominos from the lights, and one case where one of the top figures was pressed against the door, so basically if I opened it, the figure would fall a great distance :gah:
I've tried blue sticky tack, which overtime was failing, and I just bought some velcro adhesive, which turned out to be super terrible and already knocked down my SDCC 2015 Goku .. almost broke -.-

The idea I want is like the velcro, so when any of the lights die, I can replace them with new ones, so I want a strong hold, but enough to remove in the future for this case. Any ideas? I wanted to put all my lights up for my 4 cases, yet with crappy adhesives out there, nothing is really helping.

I used 2 small pieces of No More Nails Tape For Glass. Get a strip about an inch long and cut it length-ways into two thin strips. It's an effort to remove but definitely possible as I tested before doing all of my cabinets. Just heat it with a hairdryer and get to work with a craft knife or scraper. Dioder lights have a lifespan of about 50,000 hours though so I wouldn't worry too much about changing them.

Also Dioders were changed a few years ago from a cool white to a warm white LED. The main light fixture in my office also had warm white light bulbs and the combination gave some of my collection a slightly yellow hue. It might be worth changing your main bulbs to a cooler white if you notice the same effect. Although it depends on the type of collection you have, I found my Hot Toys ended up looking the most discoloured but my Figuarts weren't too bad.

I also looked through this forum to find some great tips on how to hide all the wires:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/how-to-display-your-collectibles/33999-lights-detolf.html

Good luck!

Random question but was Cell a Super Saiyan? Technically he is Saiyan since he has the cells of Saiyans and also his aura is exactly like the SSJ aura. Also he was probably SSJ2 too when he came back as Super Perfect since he had the electricity as well as increased power.

Cell is a monster, no more no less >:[

In the manga they never refer to Cell as "him" or "he," they always say "it's coming!" or "it keeps absorbing people" "we need to defeat it" etc.

Random question but was Cell a Super Saiyan? Technically he is Saiyan since he has the cells of Saiyans and also his aura is exactly like the SSJ aura. Also he was probably SSJ2 too when he came back as Super Perfect since he had the electricity as well as increased power.

Nah. Think of him like Frankenstein. Just cobbled together cells that make its own unique being.

He harnessed the power of a Super Saiyan, but he himself is not one since he doesn't transform (bar the USSJ form he showed Trunks and used on SS2 Gohan) and only has the aura of both SS and SS2. I may be wrong but you don't see him with the aura was when he shows up trying to absorb #17 after he reached full power after absorbing so many people.

Last edited:
He harnessed the power of a Super Saiyan, but he himself is not one since he doesn't transform and only has the aura of both SS and SS2. I may be wrong but you don't see him with the aura was when he shows up trying to absorb #17 after he reached full power after absorbing so many people.

I believe he only attained the SSJ aura once he absorbed 17. The moment he became perfect was when his power truly skyrocketed and he in turn "transformed", exactly as a Super Saiyan transformation. His SSJ state is his Perfect Form the way I see it. His Super Perfect form is his SSJ2.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I believe he only attained the SSJ aura once he absorbed 17. The moment he became perfect was when his power truly skyrocketed and he in turn "transformed", exactly as a Super Saiyan transformation. His SSJ state is his Perfect Form the way I see it. His Super Perfect form is his SSJ2.

You make a good point, but there's no denying this wasn't a SSJ aura. There's just no SSJ "swooshing" sound.

I guess you could compare Perfect Cell to the mastered SSJ form Goku & Gohan both had.

I didn't realize he had the SSJ Aura as Imperfect too. Yeah I guess his Semi and Perfect Forms could be considered graded versions. The no swoosh is interesting though. Perhaps a false SSJ type of thing? Whenever the swooshing began is when he actually attained the true power of SSJ

I think he gets the swoosh as Super Perfect Cell, after he comes back from his suicide bomer attack. It's probably due to getting a zenkai.

I think he gets the swoosh as Super Perfect Cell, after he comes back from his suicide bomer attack. It's probably due to getting a zenkai.

Not sure if he has it as Semi-Perfect but he definitely had it as Perfect and up. I'll have to watch some vids to see when he attained it. The swoosh is the key to all of this [emoji848]

Back