S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my SWA Goku arrived, only one came in good condition, the other two on the left came smashed, the figures themselves aren't damaged which is a good thing, I only wanted one too keep in the box, I just hope this doesn't happen again :(

Attachments

• 14499571682891816177720.jpg
    14499571682891816177720.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 1449957213835-1586241423.jpg
    1449957213835-1586241423.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 127
Well my SWA Goku arrived, only one came in good condition, the other two on the left came smashed, the figures themselves aren't damaged which is a good thing, I only wanted one too keep in the box, I just hope this doesn't happen again :(

Where from if you don't mind me asking?

FSLAR said:
I thought OG SS Vegeta didn't have joint problems? Only Scouter Vegeta did as as a widespread release

Not as loose as Scouter Vegeta for sure but still an issue with the OG as well.

Here's a pic from the person who took it. He posted it on DBF. Doesn't look nearly as bad as the previous pic. Still a bit paler than the OG but nowhere near as bad as it seemed. Also confirmed it's the Hong Kong release. Loving the saturated blue color

0184dd2da2a5a4632996842ea9ffe524.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

The more I see that Vegeta the more I want it.

Looks alright to me, just not a fan of the head because of the gloss and the lines on the face. I plan to just use the body anyways with a normal Vegeta head, so doesn't matter.

:horror

I got mine coming from them. I would contact them for replacements. I seriously doubt that they packed it like that.

Toyzinthebox really pride themselves on CS

Here's a pic from the person who took it. He posted it on DBF. Doesn't look nearly as bad as the previous pic. Still a bit paler than the OG but nowhere near as bad as it seemed. Also confirmed it's the Hong Kong release. Loving the saturated blue color

0184dd2da2a5a4632996842ea9ffe524.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Is that the Datong knockoff?

Although their version is better than most knockoffs, this one seems to be really flimsily built

Check these reviews out

https://youtu.be/u1eT90vzJKw

https://youtu.be/rNaG7qydBPw

https://youtu.be/JpiX8tJjmY0

USPS has messed up big time this week. I got my second Awakening Goku order from Toyz in the Box, but the first one I ordered got sent 800 miles away from me. Those were supposed to be 1 day/2 day deliveries. Hell, even the second Goku arrived one day before the estimated delivery date, but the first one is just on its way back for a total of a 1600 mile trip.

I just can't understand how USPS can send two items that has the same address, from the same company, to a very far away place and the state doesn't even sound anywhere near California.

Those banged up boxes? You can bet USPS had something terrible to do with that. Too bad USPS has no easy to reach customer service, even their hotline is as cold as a dead frozen rat. To think they are even raising the shipping prices by 10% this coming January 2016. Sigh.

USPS has messed up big time this week. I got my second Awakening Goku order from Toyz in the Box, but the first one I ordered got sent 800 miles away from me. Those were supposed to be 1 day/2 day deliveries. Hell, even the second Goku arrived one day before the estimated delivery date, but the first one is just on its way back for a total of a 1600 mile trip.

I just can't understand how USPS can send two items that has the same address, from the same company, to a very far away place and the state doesn't even sound anywhere near California.

Those banged up boxes? You can bet USPS had something terrible to do with that. Too bad USPS has no easy to reach customer service, even their hotline is as cold as a dead frozen rat. To think they are even raising the shipping prices by 10% this coming January 2016. Sigh.

Tis the season is all I can say about the mess ups :lecture

You have to think with the increased amount of online shopping this Xmas, the USPS is probably hammered

Like I said, that guy should not bother with the damages to his boxes with USPS, he should just contact Toys in the box directly. I've dealt with them before and they pride themselves on CS and feedback. They will help him out with those damages.

Tis the season is all I can say about the mess ups :lecture

You have to think with the increased amount of online shopping this Xmas, the USPS is probably hammered

Like I said, that guy should not bother with the damages to his boxes with USPS, he should just contact Toys in the box directly. I've dealt with them before and they pride themselves on CS and feedback. They will help him out with those damages.

I was planning on filing a complaint, but since the figures didn't seem to be damaged I dont mind, I only needed one of the three in mint condition, the other 2 I will use for poses so the box being like it is doesn't bother me as much, but I will msg toyz about this incident, even if I msg usps, they won't be able to do anything

I was planning on filing a complaint, but since the figures didn't seem to be damaged I dont mind, I only needed one of the three in mint condition, the other 2 I will use for poses so the box being like it is doesn't bother me as much, but I will msg toyz about this incident, even if I msg usps, they won't be able to do anything

Of course it's no big deal about the boxes with this type of figure but I assure you that Toys will appreciate you contacting them first before it goes on record. Make sure to message the pics of the damages to them.

As for USPS, it's a lost cause because they have no power, only Fedex and UPS ( depending if you get premium services) account for their deliveries. :lecture

Yeah, as mentioned before, contact Toyz. They'll help you out.

Anime island finally shipped my ssgss Goku and golden frieza last week. Got a notification that it had been delivered so I checked the tracking and it says my parcel has been delivered to my front porch at a house in Vancouver. Well I live in the south west of England so this is seriously a problem haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it me or is time flying fast for everyone? It just feels like yesterday that they showcased the new figures

I guess that what happens when youre not glued to this thread

Back