S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would a hair dryer trick work to loosen up the peg? Try that before superglue.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

8a4106ffc9ea6d9d4d8d9b2c09efe205.jpg

All new high for this guy. Bidding wars!!!

I know bluefin as distributor process warranty for the western region. Maybe find out who supply anime island or if they fall under bluefin distribution as well.

Dang. I might sell mine even for $1000. Too bad it's my favorite figuart. I would never feel the line is complete without it but damn that's a stupid price.

And with that SDCC Goku is officially "worth" $1000. The market sets the price and now he'll probably be listed for no less than $900 going forward. That's crazy.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

oh yeah I thought the break was going to be visible or somethin. if you superglue it back on then no one will ever know.

SDCC Super Saiyan Goku has been over $1000 for a while now on amazon. At the moment they have 4 for $1499.99, $1500, $1608.18, and $2147.15

SDCC Super Saiyan Goku has been over $1000 for a while now on amazon. At the moment they have 4 for $1499.99, $1500, $1608.18, and $2147.15

Amazon's third party sellers are usually always ridiculous. It's the eBay prices that set the standard and now that one has sold for that much, every seller's gonna expect that now.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Looks like trunks is going up next, just saw some pics on Facebook, so basic but soo awesome too, cant wait

release in May, so far away

Official Saiyan Armor Trunks pics are up, and they're looking good. though I wonder why there is a lack of orange tint on his SSJ hair...it seems like this release is geared more toward the SSJ head.

Also, it is odd that they aren't using a gloss finish on the hair unlike the PC ones...

New Trunks also has lines on his boot tips! Someone posts pics. I would but I'm not home.

Is it just me or does the abdominal piece look a little too round and bulky? Like Trunks has been packing in too many donuts?

Ordered 2 PCE Vegeta's from an Ebay seller that his them in stock along with the brown shippers. They already sent them out for delivery, can't wait!

Back