S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the idea I've had all along :lol
Same but this is the first time I saw it.
Anime island finally shipped my ssgss Goku and golden frieza last week. Got a notification that it had been delivered so I checked the tracking and it says my parcel has been delivered to my front porch at a house in Vancouver. Well I live in the south west of England so this is seriously a problem haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy...

Anime island finally shipped my ssgss Goku and golden frieza last week. Got a notification that it had been delivered so I checked the tracking and it says my parcel has been delivered to my front porch at a house in Vancouver. Well I live in the south west of England so this is seriously a problem haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooh....somebody gonna get hurt. Real bad..,

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Is it me or is time flying fast for everyone? It just feels like yesterday that they showcased the new figures

I guess that what happens when youre not glued to this thread
Yeah, that's how I feel too. It's like I saw SWA Goku the other day, and now he's almost here

btw, it seems release pictures for FiguartsZero EX Trunks are up, and he looks far different, from what the Figuarts group showed.

Yeah, that's how I feel too. It's like I saw SWA Goku the other day, and now he's almost here

btw, it seems release pictures for FiguartsZero EX Trunks are up, and he looks far different, from what the Figuarts group showed.

Oh man.......I'm taking it you mean he doesn't look too good?
Darn. I was really excited about that statue

Oh man.......I'm taking it you mean he doesn't look too good?
Darn. I was really excited about that statue
Allegedly, this is the final product vs prototype

12342772_10153812858851477_839915627340042123_n.jpg

But like PC Vegeta, I'm convinced it's flash. And it REALLY does look like flash here. I can totally buy the final product not being as detailed, Bandai is not alone there since GSC has had that too.

12243067_205714853094869_1690280758813794470_n.jpg

At the same time though, after the fiasco that was FiguartsZero Sailor Moon Crystal, I dunno...and after the QC that happened with my EX SSJ3 Goku. And yes, I will be salty about that for years to come :cuss:

12341566_205714789761542_4621771353434358732_n.jpg

All these pics of SWA Goku....
I may have to stop coming here until I get mine. I've been tempted to order another so I can have it ASAP but really can't afford it. :gah:

All these pics of SWA Goku....
I may have to stop coming here until I get mine. I've been tempted to order another so I can have it ASAP but really can't afford it. :gah:

Wait till my pics show up. Was expecting him weds, tracking updated to mon (tomorrow) :yess:

Guys. I'm devastated. I received God Goku and Gold Freeza yesterday. Took everything out at my girlfriend's place. Started placing everything in back in the packages today to take them home, and Freeza's tail broke as I was attempting to take it apart to place in the blister. Is that my fault or a manufacturing weakness that I can use to get a replacement? It's such a disappointment because it's such a beautiful figure.

That comes across as something that I would call a QC issue. To this day I've NEVER broken any of these whatsoever, addmittedly never futzing with krillin's effect piece having been warned. (And it's a crap thing anyway.) Sucks man.:gah:

Guys. I'm devastated. I received God Goku and Gold Freeza yesterday. Took everything out at my girlfriend's place. Started placing everything in back in the packages today to take them home, and Freeza's tail broke as I was attempting to take it apart to place in the blister. Is that my fault or a manufacturing weakness that I can use to get a replacement? It's such a disappointment because it's such a beautiful figure.

Damn that sucks. When you say broke do you mean like snapped in half or just permanently broke from the peg that connects the tail to him? I haven't heard about any tail defects/weaknesses from many people but then again this might be a QC exception. Depending on where you got it from and their policies, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get a replacement or refund. Go for it.

I do agree though that it is great looking figure, the two-tone gold turned out really nice.

I would, but they don't pride themselves on CS. But it never hurts :lecture

I'll give it a shot. Course I'll keep everyone updated with pics and results. This kinda thing could be important information for future issues anyone else has.

I'll give it a shot. Course I'll keep everyone updated with pics and results. This kinda thing could be important information for future issues anyone else has.

It's hard, when a vendor doesn't pride themselves on CS. They can make it seem like it was your fault and hide from it. I've dealed with this before :lecture

Back