S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aac2cd4acd750fab38b1b2ffc768cf8f.jpg

Wow. People really want this Goku version!

That one is cheaper than the last one we saw.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

i have every single DBZ Figuart release except that 1, and it continues to elude me till this day

Hey guys, selling off some dbz figuarts.
I have the following:

Vegeta - $175
Frieza - $170
Frieza Saga Goku - $130
Sdcc piccolo - $140
Sdcc Gohan - $160
All three Androids lot - $190
Android 16 - $66
Android 17 - $60
Android 18 - $86
Krillin - $89
Trunks broken peg but glued on - $171
Ssj Vegeta - $170
Vegetto - $36
Ssj3 Goku - $185
Normal Goku - $55
Ultimate Gohan MIB - $37

They all have their boxes and are complete.
No brown shippers.
Gohan is the only one never opened.

Pm me if you're interested.

Out of all the Zeros they've shown, I'd consider getting Gotenks, Golden Frieza, Raditz, and Bardock. Personally I think that SSJ3 looks hideous and the SSGSS Goku has a strange pose and the Figuart is better. Golden Frieza looks like what the Figuart should've looked like.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Alright! Got my knock off Trunks figure today.
IMG_20151112_204934.jpg
IMG_20151112_204911.jpg
IMG_20151112_205121.jpg
IMG_20151112_205748.jpg

He comes with all the original accessories. The faces are almost indistinguishable from the original. The finish on the pants and SS hair is a little more glossy and there are a couple minor qc issues. One of the hands has a pit in it and the SS head has a dark splotch just behind the ear. The joints are all pretty tight, too. I'll definitely order one or two more so I have the extra accessories the re-release will be missing and take a shot making a jacketless custom. Now that the shipments are coming in I would be wary of listings for the original on eBay. Especially if it doesn't come with the box.

The shading is strange, almost looks like a bizarre cross between the original and PC. Not a fan of it, but this is still nice for people to get the accessories. I might grab one as well to go with my original

I get the feeling the bootleg parts may not be a good match for the PCE Trunks which looks like it has fairly pale skin.

DSC07205.jpg

It's probably not going to be too bad. It might matter for faces, however, you can't hide that.

View attachment 223191
View attachment 223192
View attachment 223193
View attachment 223194

He comes with all the original accessories. The faces are almost indistinguishable from the original. The finish on the pants and SS hair is a little more glossy and there are a couple minor qc issues. One of the hands has a pit in it and the SS head has a dark splotch just behind the ear. The joints are all pretty tight, too. I'll definitely order one or two more so I have the extra accessories the re-release will be missing and take a shot making a jacketless custom. Now that the shipments are coming in I would be wary of listings for the original on eBay. Especially if it doesn't come with the box.

woah this random KO trunks seems pretty good. I already have the original though and have two more PCEs coming, so i dont think i'll need the KO but nice to know it's an option.

View attachment 223191
View attachment 223192
View attachment 223193
View attachment 223194

you should see if the hand with the thumb out from the bootleg trunks fits ultimate gohan if you own it to reenact this. That would be helpful if you share image [emoji16] [emoji16]

29da105aae77808fd227d70a54dbe7e3.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I don't understand why buy a knock off trunks when there's The PCE Trunks available and at a decent good price.

That bootleg looks horrible, the paint is very sloppy. Are these accessories really that important to get a bootleg instead?
No one's getting it for the figure, silly! They just want all the accessories they'll be missing out on.

Back