S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll also have 2 spare Datong Vegeta bodies once Premium Vegeta and Armored Trunks are out, but I'd love to see someone customize a Datong Vegeta body to be a tad shorter to use a Gohan head on it and create Armored Gohan to go with Armored Goku (using Armored Trunks body and Goku head).

I'll also have 2 spare Datong Vegeta bodies once Premium Vegeta and Armored Trunks are out, but I'd love to see someone customize a Datong Vegeta body to be a tad shorter to use a Gohan head on it and create Armored Gohan to go with Armored Goku (using Armored Trunks body and Goku head).

I'm currently doing that now ;) I'll have pictures of it up when my apoxie comes in the mail.

Hello everyone!

Since I'm the manager of the brazilian DBZ figuarts group, usually I post there a lot of news that I gather here.

But it is nice to share somethings that happens only there to you in case you haven't seen yet.

There is a guy called Gary Garzón (https://www.facebook.com/gary.wwe), and he is really good at posing the figures.

But by really good, I mean it :panic:

Take a look!

12193745_10208042871812423_8318067585222334774_n.jpg

12140861_10208014929633886_3465131356238699213_o.jpg

Good pictures are worth sharing!

Thank bro! Im Gary Garzón from Ecuador (and member of the brazilian group too :D ) and I really glad all of you like my pics. Some poses takes a lot of time than other but I allways enjoy it do them. Soon I will upload a video of second pic (all the collection) it maybe can helps the with your poses.

I would like to share on of my favorites :)

12088170_10207924206165856_4789896724830312558_n.jpg

Thanks to all.

@Orbital Frame, always excited to view your posts! From the Akiba Showroom photos, to your custom photos, and to a posted list of past releases!

Thank you very much for those kind words friend :)

Thank bro! Im Gary Garzón from Ecuador (and member of the brazilian group too :D ) and I really glad all of you like my pics. Some poses takes a lot of time than other but I allways enjoy it do them. Soon I will upload a video of second pic (all the collection) it maybe can helps the with your poses.

I would like to share on of my favorites :)

View attachment 222887

Thanks to all.

:goodpost: Welcome! awesome collection, poses & photos.

Neither. Get new armored trunks. Get 6 of them. Get Trunks, need more Trunks.

Sdcc gohan gets my vote pal

I wanted to ask you guys, I have the opportunity to either get SDCC Gohan or the original Super Saiyan Vegeta. Which one should I get?

Get SDCC Gohan. You won't ever see him again. On the other hand, new Premium Vegeta is coming out soon.

I wanted to ask you guys, I have the opportunity to either get SDCC Gohan or the original Super Saiyan Vegeta. Which one should I get?

I agree to go with SDCC Gohan. I just got one, and it's such a nice figure. You won't regret it.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Well I bit the bullet and said screw it and ordered SSGSS Goku and Golden Freeza . Didn't feel like waiting til the end of the month.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I would go for SDCC Gohan too. Vegeta is my fave but the SDCC Gohan figure is better by far on accessories alone. Plus, like others have said, Vegeta is getting a kind-of re-release so... Yea.

Back