S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I'll ask again because I really want to get rid of this thing. Do we have a sales thread or some kind of alternative so I can get rid of this Goku? I haven't heard from that other guy in several weeks.

So, I'll ask again because I really want to get rid of this thing. Do we have a sales thread or some kind of alternative so I can get rid of this Goku? I haven't heard from that other guy in several weeks.

SDCC Regular or Regular Regular?

I was doubting it as well at first then I compared the photos in the listing with what Blogness posted of the KO and it's definitely the legit version. Noticed in the 2nd photo to last the seller tried to emphasize on? The official Bandai print of coding and the "made in China..." stamp. I also checked his other listings and a few don't have boxes but they're all legit. Unlike many sellers who starts their auctions at a high price or even with a reserve, this guy let the auction plays itself.

Yeah, those figures look legit. He just didn't take great care of them considering how Trunks has got some scratches on him and Vegeta's Scouter is broken.

Unlike many sellers who starts their auctions at a high price or even with a reserve, this guy let the auction plays itself.

same approach I'm gonna take whenever I decide to sell off my collection. if it sells for $50 or $500, then so be it. These things are worth however much you're willing to pay for it :lecture

same approach I'm gonna take whenever I decide to sell off my collection. if it sells for $50 or $500, then so be it. These things are worth however much you're willing to pay for it :lecture

Nonsense! Don't sell your collection! :p

Don't sell your collection you will regret it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

haha don't worry fellas I'm talking years, a few decades from now. When I'm in my 40's or 50's and no longer have use for all this stuff :lol

then again, no one can predict the future & there may be more important things in my life I need to pay for instead of buying figures (losing my job, paying my mortgage, etc.). If that situation ever arises, I'm just happy I know I'm gonna see double, perhaps triple my investment back (as will all of you I'm sure)

it's inevitable guys, one day we're all going to have to part with our collections one way or another :monkey3

I"ll part with my collection only in death. I'll be stipulating in my will that my entire collection be thrown into my grave, display and all, and then lit aflame as a tribute. A collector to the very end :monkey2

After seeing Resurrection F, it got me into the spirit of picking up some SHF DB past releases, even though I originally settled for just Piccolo, the 4 Super Saiyans, and Perfect Cell.

In the recent months I ended up grabbing Normal Goku, Ultimate Gohan, Broly and Androids 16, 17 & 18. Ended up taking some pics of Broly thrashing everyone today. :panic:

Anybody got any news on the SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza Western/Bluefin release front? They should be coming any day now right?

Anybody got any news on the SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza Western/Bluefin release front? They should be coming any day now right?

i think it's end of this month so you'll probably get them from NA retailers around middle of next month (shipping time included).

Back