S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, between Figuarts and Figma, at least we're finally getting some awesome Nintendo action figures. Great time to build a Smash Bros. cast! We got Nendoroid Kirby and Mega Man on the way...I hope Figuarts decides to UP Bowser's size.

Also...looks like Tamashii is releasing Minato since they have him up for pre-order. Also, I wouldn't stick a fork in Mega Man just yet...Tmashii did re-issue the Zero figure recently. Could 'X' be re-issued soon? I would LOVE to get Full Armor Mega Man X again...he's not worth the prices he's at now so I hope they re-issue him.

That's hilarious that they censor ****shi for THAT lol.

In regards to a Smash display and Bowser, I think there's 0% chance they'll upscale Bowser. It's Tamashii we're talking about here. A lot of people were pretty pissed about it too especially since it's $64 (I see what you did there Tamashii). Such a disappointment that they screwed up his scale sooo badly. There's always Jakks Bowser and while it may not be as detailed as Figuarts, the scale is much much better.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Their Figuarts Whis could be a tad bit taller too, he should be the 2nd tallest out of all of em next to Broly

Well we finally have the english dbs dub announced. Oddly enough it premieres first in asia but whatever. Don't think it'll change my feelings about dbs though. As much as I even might start liking it, it's unlikely to reach a level where I'll wanna buy these figures. If that is to come later on, then I'm annoyed thy released ssb goku and vegeta this soon, but I'll deal with it.

Nice if beerus is a regular release. Wonder if he'll have the new packaging.

oh by the way

Spoiler Spoiler:

You may be disappointed then..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh I know,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Naruto is right there with Fatal Fury & Mega Man. however their BlazBlue line didn't even make it out the front door

View attachment 222706

I know it's near impossible at this point, but if Tamashii ever gets the license to produce Final Fantasy then I will forever be in their debt

I know the feeling too well. I still have Noel, but they've pretty much given up on anymore.

Future armored trunks looks taller too. This will be great next to the new vegeta that's coming out next month :panic:

Yeah Armored Trunks is about as tall as Awakening Goku... so It wouldn't look right if someone put an vegeta head on armored Trunks, as Vegeta should be shorter...

That's why I never got a spare vegeta to make a future trunks.

It'd b a good idea to get another of these to put the short hair trunks on the armor body like he was when he got back to the future and killed v1 cell.

I have to laugh, looking at my display I know I will have 4 datongs to be binned when that Trunks arrives, im looking at getting three at least. No point keeping them when we have real ones [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back