S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Pure Buu"? So KID Buu then? Thay will make folks very happy if true. 4chan tends to be full of BS in regards to "info leak" posts though so I would take it with a pinch of salt.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's why I said it would be interesting to discuss. Not taking anything as gospel.

Yeah, Pure Buu is being considered as Kid Buu because the employee mentioned Super Buu later in the forum.

The majority of the Buu Saga releases happening when Kai is shown overseas makes sense though. Especially since they know that DBZ sells well in the U.S., U.K., and Europe.

how really should look kid goku sh figuarts dodgoku.jpg

This is an interesting article/webpage to read and discuss. Nothing is certain or am I stating that it is but I believe it could be a great discussion piece about upcoming releases for the group...

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

/toy/ - Ask a guy who just got fired by Cosmic Group (Bandai branch) anything - Toys - 4chan

Edited: If true, some very interesting news for blood, in regards to a certain saiyan, and crisis, in regards to a certain little villain.
hm, could be true. The last rumor was confirmed after all. But I'd assume it'd be a while till we saw anything out of this

Premium Color Krillin though, I wonder how that would look?

This is an interesting article/webpage to read and discuss. Nothing is certain or am I stating that it is but I believe it could be a great discussion piece about upcoming releases for the group...

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

/toy/ - Ask a guy who just got fired by Cosmic Group (Bandai branch) anything - Toys - 4chan

Edited: If true, some very interesting news for blood, in regards to a certain saiyan, and crisis, in regards to a certain little villain.

Sounds interesting. I'd pass on Premium Krillin.

Very interesting... If that pc Krillin has the skin colored eyes ill be very happy to get it, if not ill probably still get it but wont care much lol

Skeptical but I'm sure a lot of people are gonna run with it anyway. It's hard to believe they'll make Yamcha before Tien, since Tien is the more logical choice (sorry Yamcha fans, but even Yamcha himself has admitted he would just "embarrass himself" if he would participate in the fighting, thnx a lot Toriyama). Although if they would do it, them reusing the Goku mold and plopping on a Yamcha head is the exact way they would do it

They're legit. Beside charging before hand on preorders which I personally think is the only down side to it, they're fast with delivery for a us distributor, all my products have always arrived in pristine condition and free shipping with low price, one of my top online vendor.

They're 9000% legit. They're imo the best online retailer if you live in the US. Free shipping, cheapest prices and if they happen to lower the price on anything you preorder they'll refund you the difference. Excellent packaging and fast shipping too. They've never failed me.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it. They're based in Cali so my shipments would fast as fawk I would imagine.
I'm glad I went to the right vendor since BBTS likes to jack up prices whenever they know the demand is high.

If you live in California like I do, Toyz in the Box charges a 7.5% tax I believe. They're still my first choice when pre-ordering my Dragonball stuff though since they have great customer service that's been proven time and again, plus, they have the best prices usually.

I'm over in Michigan so I get to avoid the taxes but even if I did have to pay, their customer service is awesome and shipping is fast

Much better than BBTS, asking for $50.99 even more than ever before and that doesn't account for a likely $5 shipping on top of that.

I've never ordered anything from BBTS. The price + shipping is ridiculous

The BBTS issue seems to be an ongoing debate lately. Weird how some customers are satisfied with no problems, whereas others give scathing reviews & avoid BBTS like the plague.

The BBTS issue seems to be an ongoing debate lately. Weird how some customers are satisfied with no problems, whereas others give scathing reviews & avoid BBTS like the plague.

It's all about price for me lol Amazon and TITB have better prices so those are my first choices

I have only received two items from BBTS and so far I'm satisfied. I even have my items double boxed. What's the problems that people have had with them?

I have only received two items from BBTS and so far I'm satisfied. I even have my items double boxed. What's the problems that people have had with them?

They pack the **** out of stuff to protect stuff. I don't know how a 8$ on average shipping charge is "too much." I guess it's better to order from Amazon, where you get a sheet of toilet paper to protect a box...

My only issue with BBTS is that they send out stuff later than other US distributors. Other than that, they're ok

okayhoang: here the updated list:

November (Manga) Piccolo

January (Manga) Super Saiyan Son Goku
July (Manga) Super Saiyan Son Gohan

July Super Saiyan Son Goku SCE*
December Super Saiyan Vegeta

March Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku
May Trunks
July Super Saiyan Son Gohan SCE*
November Perfect Cell

April Vegeta
June Final Form Frieza