S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, really? No I keep them, if only because I know anyone I might end up reselling them too will probably appreciate it. And I also use them as storage protection when moving etc.

I bet you could sell them lol.

I keep mine, if nothing else it protects the actual boxes in storage. Its not a dealbreaker whether I get it or not but its nice to have at least.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Same here.

I'm one of those purchasers. I got all the shippers I needed from there.

Me too! I was finally able to get the one shipper that I needed for the past year on there. A lot of people are kind of dicks about it though but there are some good people who will help you out.

I never put that much thought into the brown shipper boxes since they're not as important as the actual box. They're not a deal breaker for me at all, although I still have mine! I would assume you guys save the little plastic pieces that are tucked in the figuarts joints as well, lmao

What? No, of course not... Okay fine, I just started to throw those away. That was a little too much OCD.

Beerus is up on anime island, folks, as is a.....reissue of ssj Gohan again? Didnt see that one coming.

Hm, haven't heard any news about that. It would be a great business decision to release a reissue near the time the rumored Advanced/Premium Color Perfect Cell would be released though.

Maybe Advance color SSJ Gohan? I know my local Hastings had the reissues in stock for months. Why the need to hit it again.

Last edited:
Not really surprised about that, SS Goku and Piccolo already got multiple re-releases so I figured they'd do that too.

With Gohan, it was so long since some people ever got him. Like, a really long time, so it's not too bad that he's getting another re-issue. Compared with Goku and Piccolo anyway. I dunno about a third re-issue so soon though, I think maybe anime island is just getting a secluded batch or something.

SSJ3 Goku is getting the PM Color treatment ala Trunks and SSJ Vegeta

is still just a rumor but if true, then it will prolly resemble this

s-l1600.jpg

Can someone update the list of Figuarts release to date and to include the upcoming one as well?

is still just a rumor but if true, then it will prolly resemble this

View attachment 221061

That may not be a bad thing, to be honest. Especially if they were to give it Battle of Gods logos. It would help keep the original release its own uniqueness. Maybe if they make the head removable? This way, anybody could easily put the head on a Manga Super Saiyan Goku or Normal Goku body. Then you could also put a Normal or Super Saiyan Goku head on that body and use it as a Battle of Gods Goku.

Their early bird pre-orders are ****ing fantastic. Truly one of the best retailers for this line. Wish Amazon would get their **** together and make a comeback.

Their early bird pre-orders are ****ing fantastic. Truly one of the best retailers for this line. Wish Amazon would get their **** together and make a comeback.

I was hardcore on Amazon but they have dropped the ball. Im 100% behind Toyzinthebox. Free shipping and tax free :yess:

I was hardcore on Amazon but they have dropped the ball. Im 100% behind Toyzinthebox. Free shipping and tax free :yess:

If you live in California like I do, Toyz in the Box charges a 7.5% tax I believe. They're still my first choice when pre-ordering my Dragonball stuff though since they have great customer service that's been proven time and again, plus, they have the best prices usually.

"Pure Buu"? So KID Buu then? Thay will make folks very happy if true. 4chan tends to be full of BS in regards to "info leak" posts though so I would take it with a pinch of salt.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back