S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep mine, if nothing else it protects the actual boxes in storage. Its not a dealbreaker whether I get it or not but its nice to have at least.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

cute_cartoon_pigeon_santa_t_shirt-r96d6874f270f445cae3aa27987b06d74_wig7n_640.jpg

It seems people in Europe don't care about cardboard boxes. The trouble for him to "sell" elsewhere is probably not worth his time and money.
Seeing as the French are such snobs, I'm not surprised. I used to have to deal with actor Jeff Goldblum's mother in law who is French (not Quebecois) at work. So i know how riled up they can get.

I just recently discovered thanks to Ageless Geeks Facebook that there's actually a market for them. Everything Figuarts touches turns to gold, even cardboard [emoji38]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I just recently discovered thanks to Ageless Geeks Facebook that there's actually a market for them. Everything Figuarts touches turns to gold, even cardboard [emoji38]

I'm one of those purchasers. I got all the shippers I needed from there.

what are you talking about? brown shipper boxes are just as important with hot toys, sideshow, etc.... i know hrdcore hot toys collectors that doesn't cut open the brown shippers just for resale value.

only reason I know is because I actually have a shop in the Uk importing them officially now, and the sticker is white, though they are alot more expensive hence why I still use USA and Japanese stores [emoji14]

The store is forbidden planet to anyone curious, I know theres a few Uk folks on here too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

by my knowledge they're expensive overal.

It's funny how true it is to the original, because of the stereotypes :lol

I cant wait until Broly, im fully expecting a Broly that speaks proper posh english when transformed :lol
I wonder how Paragus will be, probably something like Guldo :lol

Broly movie is probably not going to be too far off actually, since they're seemingly going in a chronological order with the movie. They might even be able to make Bio-Broly bearable :lol

I never put that much thought into the brown shipper boxes since they're not as important as the actual box. They're not a deal breaker for me at all, although I still have mine! I would assume you guys save the little plastic pieces that are tucked in the figuarts joints as well, lmao

Hah, so apparently my last comment about the dislikes on my channel caused some folks to decide to be immature and troll, despite anyone with a brain on here knowing exactly who i was talking about (I have their country data for Gods sake), but hey, I guess some of us just arent as mature as i thought we were. Either way my comment still stands; likes or dislikes, doesnt matter, you still count as a view, and thats all that matters to me. Good luck trying to annoy me, you know me better than that :lol

Back on topic, I do love your displays dragonballfan, very nicely put together.

Back