S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if the latest episode of DBSuper means anything..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thing is he can't just attain it by himself. He was just saying that cuz he's Vegeta. I was hoping they would show him going through the ritual and attaining SSG sometime in the episodes before RoF but judging by the episode titles and descriptions I don't think that's happening. Are they seriously just gonna skip over all that and simply make him go SSGSS without explaining how he attains SSG in the first place? If so, that's a huge disappointment.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

It wouldn't make sense if they didn't have an episode that deals with Vegeta becoming a god :eek: That's like erasing the episode where Krillin got blown up by Frieza, which triggered Goku's Super Saiyan transformation :eek:

Well...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok, that gives some hope. I was going off of the translated titles they revealed a little while ago and it didn't mention anything about Vegeta. It was only about Goku going to train. Hopefully in that episode we see him go SSG. I would hate for him to skip yet another form.

I don't see why people don't take a little time to modify the Goku torso to add the chest, it's as simple as cutting the blue shirt off and sculpting.

Any suggestions on the best way to remove the blue shirt? Would I be able to slice it off with an xacto knife or something?

Any suggestions on the best way to remove the blue shirt? Would I be able to slice it off with an xacto knife or something?

start with a pair of wire cutters as the plastic used for the torso is very durable and you can easily damage the gi portion. Take your time with it and slowly cut the shirt away until you reach a point where you can lightly carve the rest of it off with an exacto knife. then determine how much sculpt material you will need (not much as you have very little room to work with) and then start adding detail. It may be difficult but I'd suggest adding the gi piece onto the rest of the torso after the shirt is cut off and then making the sculpt, that way you ensure everything will fit.

people are saying a Figuarts Whis wouldn't work because of his skinny frame; however it could have similar tooling & articulation as Revoltech Jack Skellington

IMG_7211.JPG

people are saying a Figuarts Whis wouldn't work because of his skinny frame; however it could have similar tooling & articulation as Revoltech Jack Skellington

View attachment 217574
People are saying that? Surely he's not any more skinnier than the sailor moon girls.
I think that might have to do with the extremely limited Revoltech joints not having as much give as actual ball joints.
Are you thinking it's impossible?

"People" that have opinions about this and that yet don't even work for tamashii nations, nothing but speculations. If Whis was a very wanted character, they'll make it happen. Look at how feasible a huge Sheron was even with articulation and that wasn't expected by anyone. They can make anything or whatever they want but will they release one? Will it be up to expectation? Those are the key questions.

Come on now guys.

46ab10bdca3db0c8747fece223be2063.jpg

The only challenging part about him is his outfit and how his legs will move around. you won't be getting much range. So all in all he's better of as a statue if you want him in a crazy ass pose

I think that might have to do with the extremely limited Revoltech joints not having as much give as actual ball joints.

I don't think it's an issue with his slim figure since like blood said, there's plenty of skinnier figures than him. The only issue I see is his full body dress. The top part above his sash wouldn't hinder any articulation but the bottom would limit his leg movement. Since his skirt area doesn't open from the front, it's not as easy as other figures in regards to sculpting. Only way I see it is if they make his entire dress with a soft flexible material similar to Android 18's. I'm sure they'll figure out someway to do it but I don't see his slenderness as any problem. Also how dynamic does he really have to be? He's mostly in his standing pose 90% of the time.

I don't think it's an issue with his slim figure since like blood said, there's plenty of skinnier figures than him. The only issue I see is his full body dress. The top part above his sash wouldn't hinder any articulation but the bottom would limit his leg movement. Since his skirt area doesn't open from the front, it's not as easy as other figures in regards to sculpting. Only way I see it is if they make his entire dress with a soft flexible material similar to Android 18's

Well I've seen whis only In standing and sitting poses. So what they can do is similar to what they did with sadako from the ring

98ecc22132f9681a7464a0ce67857399.jpg

Does anyone know if the guy from Can of Beams has ever sold the Spirit Bomb that's on his Facebook page?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the guy from Can of Beams has ever sold the Spirit Bomb that's on his Facebook page?

You mind linking the photos? I haven't seen it and don't have FB.

I have never seen it before. It's not listed on his site either and I don't think anyone in the forums has been able to purchased one from him.

I want his DBZ stuff so bad. I missed the last order submission.

Back