S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we have a seperate thread for selling/trading/ect.? I've got a base form Goku I'd like to get off my hands, but I don't want to clutter the main thread up too badly.

Yeah guys maybe do this via PM cuz the mods will come in here real quick. I can already feel their presence...

Their presence is almost as bad as he who shall not be named. When ssj3 pops up.

(Kidding obviously)

Unlock your inner Z fighter

SOOOO
When do you guys think Bluefin will announce that they're importing SSB Vegeta? It's bad enough having to use NY for Ultra-Act web exclusives.

I think they mean the guy who do not speak english properly and is always talking about SS3 re-release, completely forgot his name though.

Jesus! Left me alone :S now that ssj3 goku PCE is coming i not need to talk about it. :S move on guys! :S

I have a mew unopen normal scouter vegeta to sell. PM.
ˋε ˊ you've given yourself a name out here man. You'll be stuck with it forever.

Don't worry though people call me a troll and what not and I'm just like, Oro (⊙.⊙)?

Back