S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on now guys.

46ab10bdca3db0c8747fece223be2063.jpg

The only challenging part about him is his outfit and how his legs will move around. you won't be getting much range. So all in all he's better of as a statue if you want him in a crazy ass pose
They can take note from figmas Saber and make Whis lower half into separate pieces so it has more movability.
figma-Fate-Saber-2.0-3.jpg

But he won't be able to sit. So they still need to include a second piece.

Yes I want whis to sit on my shelf with a lunchbox on his lap enjoying his food

The second Figuarts CardCaptor Sakura has an additional skirt part for her to sit in the flying wand, is not impossible if Bandai want it to happen!

Edit. Another example is D-Arts Elizabeth (Persona 4)

Yup, looks like if they do decide to give Whis sitting capabilities, they're gonna have to include a second dress piece. I kinda doubt they'll do that, but it seems to be the only way. I'm sure they'll figure it out one way or another. I kinda feel like they have to make Whis. You can't have Beerus without Whis, they go hand in hand.

Can't they just use the soft plastic material that Android 18 uses for her jacket and skirt? That's soft and doesn't hinder movements :)

they could in theory, however Whis outfit is way more elaborate than 18's. They would have to make a slit down each side to allow proper movement

Tbh he barely uses his legs in any other fashion than floating and maybe spreading them out ever so slightly. I think simply making his entire outfit out of a soft material would suffice. I don't need Whis to spread his legs and do high kicks. A slit would make him inaccurate from the side and I'd prefer the accuracy. As for blood's dilemma with not being able to sit down, idk what to say about that one :lol

Can't they just use the soft plastic material that Android 18 uses for her jacket and skirt? That's soft and doesn't hinder movements :)
It does hinder sitting poses with a long skirt

I want to display this (┳Д┳)
1971e4de41ea95a4e2b5f07f65143f06.jpg

BLEUFIN REP, I know you're secretly watching this board so take notes! ˋε ˊ

It's been quite a lot since the last time I was here, and now, premium color cell? I thought he was perfect already.

Sure are good news for those who do not have it.

I can't believe they are getting another SS3 Goku, I mean we all knew he had awful paint job but damn, now I want to sell mine to get the new one probably for almost retail price :c

is it 100% confirmed about goku ss3 and cell? I've been searching for an official announcment online and haven't seen one.

Damn deano you had to go and break it! Just kiddin'. Nice review. Where'd you get him from?

Dudes that have Golden Freezer & God Goku on ebay for $100 and accepting best offers.. i offer them $70 which is still like $30 above retail and they still decline.. ***** you scumbags lol

Dudes that have Golden Freezer & God Goku on ebay for $100 and accepting best offers.. i offer them $70 which is still like $30 above retail and they still decline.. ***** you scumbags lol

I thought about doing the same thing. I'm trying to be patient though, and I'd still like to get a normal Goku and Krillin before then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back