S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think there is a release schedule. Once a month, Old Man Tamashii, blindfolded, throws a single dart at a board with character names on it. If the dart hits a name, that's our next release.

I don't think there is a release schedule. Once a month, Old Man Tamashii, blindfolded, throws a single dart at a board with character names on it. If the dart hits a name, that's our next release.

I think finally someone guessed correctly the incredible "Tamashii choices system" :rotfl

Lol, we need to sneak into his office, and cover that dart board in Nappa pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on his appearance in the recent movies and series, this could be the Piccolo PCE:

PCE%20Piccolo_zpsjrewn1ah.jpg

just doesn't work. I've tried it myself and the Piccolo torso doesn't fit properly on the Goku legs and it's a bit too wide. I don't see why people don't take a little time to modify the Goku torso to add the chest, it's as simple as cutting the blue shirt off and sculpting.

How do you know that? I kinda doubt that to be honest.

@Orbi okay thanks

I agree, there are no "precious release slots" that others are insinuating about. They have a set amount that they want to release during the year, and it appears that they stick to it, though this year has been a surprise due to all of the figures we are getting to close out the year, but these premium colors are probably like the releases of the original trio of Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo, just extras to keep a somewhat steady flow of figures coming out. No 'slots' were taken...

just doesn't work. I've tried it myself and the Piccolo torso doesn't fit properly on the Goku legs and it's a bit too wide. I don't see why people don't take a little time to modify the Goku torso to add the chest, it's as simple as cutting the blue shirt off and sculpting.

True.^^ Shave down where the chest is at and do a resculpt.

Hooker legged scouter vegeta came in today. Ok figure in my opinion. Still looking for a Broly.

@FuzG yeah, I think if we hadn't gotten these pc release, we'd simply just hve less releases lol. Maybe a release here or there would've been here a few months early, but otherwise, why would we think a repaint/retool competes with an entirely new mold? Don't think it does much, if at all.

If anything, these pc releases keep the line attractive to newcomers, which only works in its favor.

I don't see them doing PCE's of releases that are still available. They're a backdoor behind web exclusivity.
PCEs should only be done for 2.0s of existing figures, with new molds, fixes, accessories and so on, like the Figma 2.0. figures (Saber, Miku, Rin etc.) otherwise, imo.

How do you guys think Vegeta will attain SSGSS? I'd figure he'd have to go SSG but with such a short amount of time between the upcoming episodes in DBS, I don't know if they'll include that. How else could he possibly do it if not going through the ritual?

Back