S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Big D you were right on something, I've forgot what it wads and it was pages ago, I forgot to respond, but I know I wanted to say you were right.:lol

Normal release SDCC Beerus makes NO sense. In any way.

I'm calling sdcc 2016 ex majin vegeta. I don't see them doing anime repaints of gohan or vegito, though that would be my current alternate guesses.

What's good now is that we can clear two displayed figures as having dates now. So the two buu's, ssj4 goku and jaco are the only shown protos without release confirmation. And the standard Nappa and Shenron. They're sticking to releasing what they've displayed. Broly was the only total surprise and that was a fan poll winner, which they haven't held anymore since then.

Jaco will get released, ssj4 Goku, Buttenks and Buuhan seem iffy to me. PwnStar once said with pretty much 100% reliability that the tamashii lab had a ****ton of protos. I'm pretty sure they already have a kid buu as well. I think they wanted to release vegito and gohan because they were easy ones, and gauged interest for their adversaries. If there's too little, they might just skip them and steam through to kid and probably fat buu.

When are the upcoming venues where we might see new stuff? Akiba showroom etc? Orbital you seem to usually be on top of this like a boss.

I'm surprised that one youtube channel that gets these figures several months before release hasn't gotten either of the PC figures.

Historically they should now, they've only recieved stuff that was due BEFORE the PC releases so actually they should get those any moment I'd wager.

finally acquired Namek Goku, dude had 1 for $140 & was accepting Best Offers, I offered him $110 & he accepted!

XfNhI8J.gif

@Big D you were right on something, I've forgot what it wads and it was pages ago, I forgot to respond, but I know I wanted to say you were right.:lol

Normal release SDCC Beerus makes NO sense. In any way.

I'm calling sdcc 2016 ex majin vegeta. I don't see them doing anime repaints of gohan or vegito, though that would be my current alternate guesses.

What's good now is that we can clear two displayed figures as having dates now. So the two buu's, ssj4 goku and jaco are the only shown protos without release confirmation. And the standard Nappa and Shenron. They're sticking to releasing what they've displayed. Broly was the only total surprise and that was a fan poll winner, which they haven't held anymore since then.

Jaco will get released, ssj4 Goku, Buttenks and Buuhan seem iffy to me. PwnStar once said with pretty much 100% reliability that the tamashii lab had a ****ton of protos. I'm pretty sure they already have a kid buu as well. I think they wanted to release vegito and gohan because they were easy ones, and gauged interest for their adversaries. If there's too little, they might just skip them and steam through to kid and probably fat buu.

When are the upcoming venues where we might see new stuff? Akiba showroom etc? Orbital you seem to usually be on top of this like a boss.

To be a fly on that wall...

ah yes, I remember when our very own PwnStar said that, about Tamashii having mad prototypes in their lab. Although I suspect during the time he said that, which was well over a year ago, maybe even 2, the protos he was talking about might have been the characters we have in our possession now, give or take a couple others we may or may not have already seen

I also recall him saying that Tamashii was iffy about SSj4 Goku, because the design "isn't very popular in Japan.*" he said that well before that prototype was revealed

*which shouldnt mean **** anyway, since we've proven we'll buy just about any character they give us, GT or otherwise

ah yes, I remember when our very own PwnStar said that, about Tamashii having mad prototypes in their lab. Although I suspect during the time he said that, which was well over a year ago, maybe even 2, the protos he was talking about might have been the characters we have in our possession now, give or take a couple others we may or may not have already seen

I also recall him saying that Tamashii was iffy about SSj4 Goku, because the design "isn't very popular in Japan.*" he said that well before that prototype was revealed

*which shouldnt mean **** anyway, since we've proven we'll buy just about any character they give us, GT or otherwise

With all due respect to anyone that may be Japanese, **** Japan. The international market (mainly the U.S.) is driving the line. It's about time they change their strategy and cater to the dominant market. SSJ4 is iconic and very popular worldwide, it would sell like hotcakes.

With all due respect to anyone that may be Japanese, **** Japan. The international market (mainly the U.S.) is driving the line. It's about time they change their strategy and cater to the dominant market. SSJ4 is iconic and very popular worldwide, it would sell like hotcakes.

Seeing as Bandai basically sunk the MonsterArts line due to the domestic market, despite the American market being the ones buying a majority of the figures and helping the line thrive, I would not be surprised at all if they don't see us as a priority over Japan, even if it was mostly American fans that revived the line.

Seeing as Bandai basically sunk the MonsterArts line due to the domestic market, despite the American market being the ones buying a majority of the figures and helping the line thrive, I would not be surprised at all if they don't see us as a priority over Japan, even if it was mostly American fans that revived the line.

Maybe I'm thinking too much like how a typical American business would run but it's just plain silly and a dumb business move. I guess it may be the culture but I would hate to miss out on certain figures just cuz the motherland doesn't approve. They should just have separate releases for Japan and the international market to prevent this from happening. Japan can get their manga releases and whatever else they want while the rest of the world gets all the other stuff.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

looking at the promo images, I'm assuming the only faces Beerus is going to come with are the neutral, yawning & yelling. Beerus does a variety of facial expressions, to include only 3 is kinda a letdown. They should include these as well:

1.jpg
2.jpg

he should also come with a purple ki blast, similar to Freezer's death ball but bigger
3990824-battle_013.jpg

looking at the promo images, I'm assuming the only faces Beerus is going to come with are the neutral, yawning & yelling. Beerus does a variety of facial expressions, to include only 3 is kinda a letdown. They should include these as well:

View attachment 217174
View attachment 217176

he should also come with a purple ki blast, similar to Freezer's death ball but bigger
View attachment 217177

More faces would've been awesome, but seems they don't like to give more than 3 anymore. At least we're getting some good ones.

Well the reason he looks so good is likely because it appears it is an entire head,not a face replacement. I wouldn't doubt that costs significantly more to produce than extra heads.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

Just got through watching the Freiza Saga, and 100% would be a must have. Maybe come with two of those red energy discs. It would also be cool if his body could be broken down to where it looked like he got cut in half. It'd be a great pair up with Awakening Goku!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing is I wish they'd make a Kaioken Goku, or just provide a head sculpt and red aura for him.

We keep supporting them by buying their figures and they just keep turning us around to **** us in the ***.

Well put. SSGSS Vegeta is the perfect example of that.

@crisis, the first pic with him picking his teeth is soooo Beerus, I'm surprised they didn't include that one. I'm guessing he won't come with an energy effect either or they probably would've shown it.

Yeah I ordered my ultimate gohan from toyzinthebox as well, I guess I'm screwed as I ordered awakening goku, pc vegeta and trunks for them.. oh well it's not like I would sell these figures anyways.

Yeah I ordered my ultimate gohan from toyzinthebox as well, I guess I'm screwed as I ordered awakening goku, pc vegeta and trunks for them.. oh well it's not like I would sell these figures anyways.

Yeah, I order from Toyzinthebox too. I don't really care about the shipper too much though. I don't understand the obsession.

Back