S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah, dont know if that was meant as a joke but either way nice one [emoji38] Nappa is currently a myth [emoji14]

I'm calling this myth

busted.jpeg

Wrap your peepers 'round this.

12036388_170339153304524_2462647421928386874_n.jpg12036662_170339179971188_2665167466936520927_n.jpg12002936_170339159971190_5600669261706661575_n.jpg

Way to go Jacksdo, now I need to buy Android 16 now. Thankssssss.

You're right. Now that I think about it, I could just buy a brown shipper and say the jacksdo chamber is inside.

Hah, dont know if that was meant as a joke but either way nice one [emoji38] Nappa is currently a myth [emoji14]

If you dont know already we have premium Vegeta, premium "diet" Trunks, awakening Goku, mystic Gohan, ssgss Goku and golden Frieza. Thats all we got until Feb. We might hear of more closer to Christmas but with the sheer volume of stuff we are getting I doubt we will hear anything for a while.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Hahaha was just throwing it out there. Just in case lol...kool thanks for the info👍👍

Its nice but I wouldn't buy it. Its only good for that one pose lol. You don't even need Android 16, you can just say he's inside.

it's a good start for a standard display set piece, which we need more of. Although $50 is a bit much, $20, no, $19.99 would be a fair price for something like this. Then make the other capsules for 17 & 18, and you can sell all three in a set at a fixed price. next comes Jacksdo Kame House, etc. Then boom, we'll eventually have to change the thread title to "SH Figuarts/Jacksdo DBZ" :lecture

To me the #16 stasis pod is no different to any of the tamashii effect pieces. It can be used as part of a background and as part of an actual display. If I wasnt already saving for more aura effects (hopefully datong copies them like they did the explosions and flames) and some explosion effects.

I like that stasis pod but I personally dont pose my figures or support Jacksdo. Just personal preference.

I dont see why anyone wouldnt support them. They arent bootleggers, they make custom heads for things tamashii hasnt got to yet. Imho they are no different to frankiedf. Just my two cents.

I dont see why anyone wouldnt support them. They arent bootleggers, they make custom heads for things tamashii hasnt got to yet. Imho they are no different to frankiedf. Just my two cents.

you're right dude; Jacksdo has produced unique pieces that are specifically made for S.H. Figuarts, which almost makes em just as legitimate. the company is only like a notch or 2 below "legitimate" status. bootlegs are copies & nothing more

i guess people confuse Jacksdo & Datong as synonymous with one another

I feel the same way. All power to them. If Tamashii isn't gonna do it someone else will. It's their own fault for not catering to the market.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

People probably don't support Jacksdo because their products aren't official or made tamashii.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

People probably don't support Jacksdo because their products aren't official or made tamashii.

yeah that too and while I respect that stance, for me personally, it doesn't really matter if an item is "official" or not. I love craftsmanship & creativity, which is why i have so many custom figures & have mad respect for customizers that are fueled by passion instead of profit. of course I'll always choose an official product over a cheap bootleg even if they're near identical, but at the same time if something unique catches my eye, a legitimate company "stamp of approval" becomes meaningless to me

i love my big budget multi-million dollar Hollywood movies, but i also enjoy the smaller niche indie films just as much if not more

Back