S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

The detail on Goku's hair looks amazing in this photo

Just a fyi, this is meant to be a fan project, this isn't a "legit" Hollywood big budget project in the works. Just some hardcore fans like us applying their craft to our favorite anime.

Yup, I knew that. Just forgot to include it in when I posted. :) Anyway still I hope they finish and release it one day.

Been out of the news for the figure releases for a while. Any new figures coming out? Nappa by any chance? thanks

Just got my delivery from Frankie, the Kamehameha and Galick Gun are probably my favourite things he's ever done!

DSC00919.jpg

Also got this blast effect for A16. I've had the multi-blast and Special Beam Cannon for a while.

DSC00922.jpg

View attachment 210838

The detail on Goku's hair looks amazing in this photo
Someone needs to tell them they have a datong Vegeta in there if they dont already know [emoji38]

The custom hair doesnt look too bad, but its way too big to be ssj2 hair, and the front is just a Gohan hair piece. Imo you cant just add some detail lines and call it good, needs to be a resculpt for me to buy it, if this is going to be sold at all that is.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Been out of the news for the figure releases for a while. Any new figures coming out? Nappa by any chance? thanks
Hah, dont know if that was meant as a joke but either way nice one [emoji38] Nappa is currently a myth [emoji14]

If you dont know already we have premium Vegeta, premium "diet" Trunks, awakening Goku, mystic Gohan, ssgss Goku and golden Frieza. Thats all we got until Feb. We might hear of more closer to Christmas but with the sheer volume of stuff we are getting I doubt we will hear anything for a while.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If you don't have one already, send me a PM. I told tin first but I haven't heard anything back.
I'm a little tight on cash and have a payment for sideshow collectibles due this week. Can i pay you within this month for it?

Back