S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duo, hate to tell you but the moment a mod sees that they will delete it. No selling outside the selling section man. Just letting you know before they inevitably do it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gohan is $27 with tax and free shipping at B&N and Vegetto is $43 with tax and free shipping on Amazon without Prime and they include the brown shipper box.

I wasnt getting at you man, I honestly hate their premium only sales system, but I dont want to see you get banned or anything extreme :)

For anyone that had their Amazon DBZ figuarts order canceled , Tamashii just said that they are working with Amazon to get the issue resolved .

I wasnt getting at you man, I honestly hate their premium only sales system, but I dont want to see you get banned or anything extreme :)

Yeahhhh, I don't have the strength in me today for another mod battle.

Shoutout to Frankie for the sick Special Beam Cannon effect! Quality work right here. If you haven't gotten anything from him yet, GET SOMETHING NOW :lecture

XmpmtkWl.jpg

Shoutout to Frankie for the sick Special Beam Cannon effect! Quality work right here. If you haven't gotten anything from him yet, GET SOMETHING NOW :lecture

XmpmtkWl.jpg
You need to make a 3D version of this pic with the 3DS. Effect part looks great though.

Anyone asked them about SDCC '15 Goku being available again or available at their online store?

Also, there might be a new DBZ CG movie in the works. I hope it pushes through. I know it will look awesome!

Just a fyi, this is meant to be a fan project, this isn't a "legit" Hollywood big budget project in the works. Just some hardcore fans like us applying their craft to our favorite anime.

So this is what I got in this past week up to today, a mail haul of sorts!

What's this?
KcEZHPb.jpg

Who the hell is Guy-Manuel?

Nf2tQTd.jpg

OH! It's my SDCC 2015 Goku :D

Also just got in my Medico's Goku statue

7WBec76.jpg

My effects for my S.H. Figuarts:

g16ZFJv.jpg

Makankosappo (Special Beam Canon)

OTGHqCp.jpg

Kamehameha

YAVTqMV.jpg

Galick Gun!

BZ8Slrz.jpg

All three together.

PkhcPmk.jpg

Lastly, my new Vegeta Pop! for scale.

Bonus:

ye3itfY.jpg

My figure of Quiet that I picked up. Hoping to get a few more of the MGSV figures, including a few that aren't out yet. I didn't expect her joints to be so stiff. Was quite a difference to what I'm used to with my Figuarts. It's my first Play Arts Kai figure.

Back