S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would like to see more DBZ display photos from you guys :lecture

i tweak my display here n there almost everyday.. it's still not ready to be shown off yet

sometimes when i'm falling asleep at night, a crazy pose idea would pop in my head, then i would apply said pose to the character the next day with varying results

As said by a few my poses are boring. So I hardly post my poses of my figures.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Hey, what you do with your figures is your decision man, dont listen to idiots who criticise for the sake of it. People who do that arent worth the reading time! If you want to post them, go ahead man!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

As said by a few my poses are boring. So I hardly post my poses of my figures.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

54885723.jpg

Post away brah

I decided to buy Xenoverse for something fun to do this Labor day weekend, and it is the dumbest game I have ever played.

I can't believe how much I hate that game.

I decided to buy Xenoverse for something fun to do this Labor day weekend, and it is the dumbest game I have ever played.

I can't believe how much I hate that game.
I don't even like this game. Lent it to a friend. Didn't bother to rush him to return it yet.

Interesting, I didn't think many people hated the game. In my personal opinion, it's better than what we previously got. (Battle of Z, Ultimate Tenkaichi)

If they redid Tenkiachi 3 for newer consoles (anything after ps2) with updates to graphics and each characters fighting style that would be ideal to me

Welcome! I love the way you display them man! Makes me want to print out backdrops for mine ;)

Welcome to the thread Mipacs, great display. I agree with Deano, I want backdrops myself :lol

Welcome mipacs! Very clean display man! Really like it, very basic, just the main heroes and their different forms with a great backdrop. Love seering displays with a coherent sort of 'vision' for it!:clap (Funny btw vegito is ssj in 1 photo and normal in the other.:lol) Did you sell the villains or something? And what's your wanted list right now?

So... where the **** did this choice for SHF Gotenks come from?

Thank you Silrian! I sold the villains along with krillin and piccolo, since I'm not a big fan of the characters... And the villains just doesn't fit in my collection. I dislike them because, well, they're villains :lol

I had the whole 16,17,18, arlian vegeta, cell, freeza thing, but I think that I had them more to say that I had a complete collection than because I really wanted it.

So I came to the decision of selling it and I don't regret lol, my display is more clean as you mentioned, which makes me feel better.

My "wishlist" for now on:

- Awakening Goku
- Majin Vegeta (when available)
- Gotenks (when available)

Both Majin and Gotenks will fulfil my display with the coeherent 'evolution' (from cell saga to boo saga).

Awakening Goku will be used with a normal head to be in a epic display between him against scouter vegeta (which I have, but not displayed), being a reference from the kamehameha vs garlick ho in the classic saiyan saga.

Let's say I'm close to reach what I want, but considering the logic of bandai, let's see how long it will take for the majin vegeta (and how many faces he will have) :lol:lol:lol

Yeah I think more alike your lines as well. I have actually decided Im gonna sell the twins, cause I cant make a z fighter out of 18, and shes made irrelevant anyway, and as villains they're not worth the money to me, seeing what shf is doing with star wars. I do truly like cell because he's such an awesome design imo, and somehow I just can't let frieza go cause he's such a staple. But I also like having them to be beat up by goku and gohan. But overall I still feel the same, almost never really a fan of villains. Biggest exception are the Joker and Sith. Cool to let them go on to someone who wants them more dude! I like that. Everybody wins.

Your wants are logical, I actually contemplated using BD goku against vegeta with a normal head as well. But I'd need to buy a second one for that and wouldn't have normal goku without a normal gi snymor seeing as I disn't buy the sdcc ex. Don't know about that...

Why no u gohan btw? Same reason as me? (U gohan is sortof irrelevant.)

Great works Mipacs! And welcome! I was planning to do something similar to your display myself as well just not as wide. I just haven't found a backdrop yet. Do you mind sharing those?

Hey everyone, decided to join up here for some Dragon Ball collectable information. Usually hang around AgelessGeeks on FB but I got sick of everyone swinging from the nuts of Alex Blas like he's some kind of Holy man. The guy just sells figures, god damn.. Not to mention the admins over there think they're running something big and important that requires talent to be a part of, when in reality its a Facebook group that any idiot could create by filling out a form.

Anyway....

Wishlist:

- Majin Vegeta
- SS4 Goku
- Napa
- Yamcha
- Tien

I desperately want to see DBGT designs, original Z fighters and other "staple" characters released. Afraid it wont happen, or wont happen as quickly because of the new designs from DBSuper.

Hey everyone, decided to join up here for some Dragon Ball collectable information. Usually hang around AgelessGeeks on FB but I got sick of everyone swinging from the nuts of Alex Blas like he's some kind of Holy man. The guy just sells figures, god damn.. Not to mention the admins over there think they're running something big and important that requires talent to be a part of, when in reality its a Facebook group that any idiot could create by filling out a form.

Anyway....

Wishlist:

- Majin Vegeta
- SS4 Goku
- Napa
- Yamcha
- Tien

I desperately want to see DBGT designs, original Z fighters and other "staple" characters released. Afraid it wont happen, or wont happen as quickly because of the new designs from DBSuper.
We were discussing how much of a ****** Alex Blah is not too long ago. Lol!

I got kicked out of Sh Figuarts USA because I rebelled against Mr. Blah

So I have a question for you guys. I have all the DBZ figuarts released until now and I have Gohan on pre order. But to be honest I'm kind of at the point where I don't want them that much anymore. So Im thinking of keeping the ones I really like and getting rid of the others. Just really trimming the collection down. But I'm kind of torn. So my question is. Have you guys ever sold some of your figuarts and then regretted it? Sorry for the rant.

hey guys so a little off topic from the wish list thing but with Ultimate gohan on the horizon just thought i'd share some custom ideas and get your guys' input?

so I am thinking for ssj 2 gohan in purple gi i could use piccolo torso with the gohan head painted yellow, and the rest of the orange parts painted purple and piccolo skin to regular skin color ofcourse. Paint the blue belt red, and the only real work would probably be getting the belt knot on the belt and possible remolding part of the boots and shoes to make it look like socks and his black shoes.

EDIT: thought i could use a combo of ssgss goku torso and vegeta hips and legs for saiyaman suit gohan but hips and torso for goku and vegeta are not compatible.

I could then use the spare god goku head and repaint it yellow to make mastered ssj, and use the arms and legs to make a bojack trunks? What do you guys think of my brain storm? :lecture :cuckoo:

Guess what the next review will be [emoji14]

2c059ecf72b8b0a57e7f234628a00970.jpg

This is yet another new version of Datong Vegeta btw, the face paint apps are far higher quality than any before, and the neck ball joint is orange bizarrely.

dd091e85ce153992f05ee53c196f1449.jpg

and yes, I did get the real face to fit again, kind of. Its a bit big for the mold they used, but not noticeable unless viewed from the side.

So I have a question for you guys. I have all the DBZ figuarts released until now and I have Gohan on pre order. But to be honest I'm kind of at the point where I don't want them that much anymore. So Im thinking of keeping the ones I really like and getting rid of the others. Just really trimming the collection down. But I'm kind of torn. So my question is. Have you guys ever sold some of your figuarts and then regretted it? Sorry for the rant.
At the end of the day do what you feel is right man. I have sold some in my time, and while they may have been doubles, I somehow stil regret getting rid of them. Unless you truly no longer care for dragonball or whatever line it may be, you will always feel a sense of regret down the road knowing you used to have this or that, no matter how much you feel you cant stand them at the moment.

Back