S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess what the next review will be [emoji14]

2c059ecf72b8b0a57e7f234628a00970.jpg

This is yet another new version of Datong Vegeta btw, the face paint apps are far higher quality than any before, and the neck ball joint is orange bizarrely.

dd091e85ce153992f05ee53c196f1449.jpg

and yes, I did get the real face to fit again, kind of. Its a bit big for the mold they used, but not noticeable unless viewed from the side.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Holy crap Big D! definitely looking forward to that review, the head turned out to look much better than those prototype pictures of it! Also, datong is making their own take on PC vegeta is that the one you got perhaps?

I possibly got the head and faces, but the body is the same as the V2 apart from that orange peg. No boot tip paint unfortunately! If I can record it tonight I will post it while working tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Trunks: Wait a minute. Wait a minute, Mom. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
Bulma: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
IMG_20150907_120956.jpg

Welcome to all the new people! Loving the backdrops Mipacs, always wanted to do something like that eventually. Turned out really well for you!

In regards to anyone wanting to sell their Figuarts, just take the following into consideration. Once they're gone, they're gone. If you ever decide to buy them back, you'll always be paying more. If you're gonna sell anything, you gotta really make sure you don't want it. If you are positive you won't want it back eventually, then go ahead and sell

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

We were discussing how much of a ****** Alex Blah is not too long ago. Lol!

I got kicked out of Sh Figuarts USA because I rebelled against Mr. Blah

Thats perfect. Sounds like I'm in the right place. The SH Figuarts USA group also has almost all the same admins as Ageless Geeks. Theyre basically both the same ****** group now, which makes it pointless to even be a part of either once considering I think the admins over their power trip way too hard.

Who is this Alex Blah and what's the big deal with him? Does he work with Tamashii or is an inside person?

Sorry I'm still half way of catching up this thread, trying to scan through all post haha.

Who is this Alex Blah and what's the big deal with him? Does he work with Tamashii or is an inside person?

Sorry I'm still half way of catching up this thread, trying to scan through all post haha.

From the Ageless Geeks group. I've never bought anything there, but there's been some complaints from users here, so I avoid it since I have better alternatives anyway.

He sells figures with an online store and has a somewhat popular FB group. People in his group seem to kiss his ass every chance they get. You'll see people making posts with a photo of what they bought from Alex saying "Wow, thank you so much Alex!" and that sort of thing, which is idiotic to me considering all he did was fulfill his obligation to send you goods that you paid for.

It's hard to explain without spending time there yourself, but the culture of kissing his ass is unreal. It's a large community to sell things on, so most people who are unhappy with how things are run there keep it under wraps. I know of many people who dont say anything because they're afraid of losing a place to buy, sell and trade.

There's a culture over there that punishes anyone who criticizes the admins or Alex himself as well. Dont you ever dare post a question or criticize what goes on over there out in the open other wise you'll be public enemy #1.

People also seem to act like Alex has some incredible inside knowledge, when most of predictions about the industry have been no where near correct. But people dont seem to remember the time he was wrong, they just maintain this idea that he's something other than a guy who sells figures online. It's a real joke.

Thank you for enlighten me @oozary. I don't have FB so I'm out of the loop with stuff like that.

Anyone remember the seller on eBay from China selling Android 18 for super cheap about a month ago? Well he deleted his account recently. If I remember correctly, he had like 30 available and they all sold out, even a few were auction bids and was going at the current rate. He would put a fake delivery # saying it was "shipped."

Whoa, that sucks. I never, ever buy from a seller located in China because they end up sending a fake figure.

Thank you for enlighten me @oozary. I don't have FB so I'm out of the loop with stuff like that.

Anyone remember the seller on eBay from China selling Android 18 for super cheap about a month ago? Well he deleted his account recently. If I remember correctly, he had like 30 available and they all sold out, even a few were auction bids and was going at the current rate. He would put a fake delivery # saying it was "shipped."

Yes. I decided it was worth risking not having $25 for a couple weeks to get a cheap 2nd 18. I went to check shipping yesterday and it showed the account was deleted. EBay already refunded my money.

Yes. I decided it was worth risking not having $25 for a couple weeks to get a cheap 2nd 18. I went to check shipping yesterday and it showed the account was deleted. EBay already refunded my money.

Thats good. At least you got reimbursed. Now that I can afford to, I pay extra for piece of mind. I usually stick to the same retailers I know and trust, even if it costs a little more.

He sells figures with an online store and has a somewhat popular FB group. People in his group seem to kiss his ass every chance they get. You'll see people making posts with a photo of what they bought from Alex saying "Wow, thank you so much Alex!" and that sort of thing, which is idiotic to me considering all he did was fulfill his obligation to send you goods that you paid for.

It's hard to explain without spending time there yourself, but the culture of kissing his ass is unreal. It's a large community to sell things on, so most people who are unhappy with how things are run there keep it under wraps. I know of many people who dont say anything because they're afraid of losing a place to buy, sell and trade.

There's a culture over there that punishes anyone who criticizes the admins or Alex himself as well. Dont you ever dare post a question or criticize what goes on over there out in the open other wise you'll be public enemy #1.

People also seem to act like Alex has some incredible inside knowledge, when most of predictions about the industry have been no where near correct. But people dont seem to remember the time he was wrong, they just maintain this idea that he's something other than a guy who sells figures online. It's a real joke.

This is exactly true.

My first step (and I would recommend to everyone) is if you're undecided of wheter selling it or not, is to put it back in the box and kinda "forget" you have the figure, and look at your shelf.

Do that for 1-2 weeks, if you actually don't miss the figure or if you feel even better, then you should really sell it.
But if you regret and miss the specifically figure, you shouldn't sell it.
Use this method for 2-3 figures simultaneosly tops (I suggest one at a time), otherwise it will be hard to identify the ones you really miss.

With this I was able to decide what was going to stay and what wasn't (except arlian vegeta and 16, these I was sure from the beginning I would sell :rotfl)

The biggest point is not rush to sell, because the figures are expensive and some of them are rare to find, so you need to take your time and analyze properly.

What I understood throughout this experience is that some figures you appreciate the design, but you don't actually want it.
As a example for me:
- Broly has a cool design, but I never liked neither the character nor the figure, so it was no point for me keeping it.

Funny that's exactly how I do it too haha. I have an alternative method as well: look at something and if the price you paid is the first thing you think of, you'll probably end up selling it. If you have something you truly love what you paid for it won't be your first thought.

But yeah I've given that same advice before as well. Very good method. Just remove the item and store it and if you never think about it, clearly you can miss it.

@Oozaru I'm surprised that name wasn't taken yet.

@Big D nice head, but imo the hair is too short. Anyway, I'm not doing customs bootlegs knockoffs or whatever. I want that ***** legit. I've found it's kindof part of the thrill for me, to anticipate when they'll make something and simply wait until they do. But maybe that's easy talking seeing as I have all my favourites. I would've definitely modded piccolo if I hadn't got the exclusive anime repaint.

I was pretty excited to see my user name still available. The name "Charles" was also available, figured that out when I was considering the user name "Charles Sheen".

Hey all; hope everyone's been well. Is it pretty universal that SSGSS Goku has been delayed everywhere?

Last edited:
Back