S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@prodigy

Walmart is the devil, man. I'm not gonna get into it big time here, but each store costs its home state an average of $400,000/year in state benefits like food stamps or cash aid because the stores don't pay their employees enough. This is a company that is continually anti-union and anti-workers rights. They move into an area, destroy the local businesses, and end up costing the taxpayers millions. And that's not even getting into their international business practices. These multi-nationals get away with paying foreign workers $6 a day or less because they can. It's no surprise when you hear about employees at Chinese iphone factories jumping off roofs.

I know walmart gives good deals, but at what cost? Just saiyan...

Walmart: Leading the Race to the Bottom | Global Exchange

/rant

@Iron Legion: Nice man!!

Honestly, it seems like mystic/ultimate gohan is gone to never return, which sorta makes it ****in obsolete. If gohan gets any role in powering up now he'll become a god too I imagine (cause why not?). I don't see Ultimate Gohan ever making an appearance again. So to be honest I'm on the fence about buying ultimate gohan. I'm not buying buu anyway and U gohan was only in the show for like 3 eps and then got nerfed. They built up gohan completely for nothing like that whole era through. It's sort of insanely ridiculous looking back on it.

The whole ultimate/mystic thing is (extremely sadly to me) ignorable as **** honestly. It had no impact whatsoever.

Think I might wait for another gohan release rather than puying full price for a body rerelease and a new head and effect...

Gohan did go mystic in the latest ep of Super, so he still exists in that at least. Whether he will keep it in Supers version of RoF I dont know though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@Iron Legion: Nice man!!

Honestly, it seems like mystic/ultimate gohan is gone to never return, which sorta makes it ****in obsolete. If gohan gets any role in powering up now he'll become a god too I imagine (cause why not?). I don't see Ultimate Gohan ever making an appearance again. So to be honest I'm on the fence about buying ultimate gohan. I'm not buying buu anyway and U gohan was only in the show for like 3 eps and then got nerfed. They built up gohan completely for nothing like that whole era through. It's sort of insanely ridiculous looking back on it.

The whole ultimate/mystic thing is (extremely sadly to me) ignorable as **** honestly. It had no impact whatsoever.

Think I might wait for another gohan release rather than puying full price for a body rerelease and a new head and effect...

I felt totally ripped off by this. He was built up since the beginning of Z as the bomb.com, and then he fizzles out to nothing. :gah: I had heard Toriyama planned to flesh out Gohan more but apparently rating dropped every time Goku wasn't on screen so he switched focus back to the old standby.

Toriyama needs to have dragon ball ripped out of his hands. He's too stupid and lazy to make a new dragon ball series I actually want to watch. That's right, I said it. And that **** is true.

Will Super turn out any better than GT? Doubtful. Toei is milking the property for greenbacks at this point.

Not saying that's incorrect, but doesn't that go for amazon etc too? For what doesn't that go? How does this stuff get made? All these prices and deals don't come from paying everyone involved great wages. I mean... thank neo-liberalism man, '**** market rules setup by elected government'. Just let everything get bought up by bigger companies and everything is owned by a few who extort everyone as much as possible to get profit up. CEO's (etc.) are the oligarchs playing chess in a game called democracy on a board called the stock exchange. It's scalper's mentality but with stuff that actually matters.

The whole system is ****ed up, it's not about people or even efficiency. It's just about profit for those who can make it. I don't really see how walmart earn to be that one company to actually boycot?

@Big D he did!? But in RoF he can only go ssj...

EDIT: yeah he went mystic in BoG too so that makes sense but ^ still is the case, if RoF is wroth a ****in damn it means gohan will just get weaker.

SInce the U gohan got canned in the Buu series only vegeta and goku matter. I don't see that changing.

Weird thing is, Walmarts stores here in the Uk, ASDA, are actually among the higher paying companies in the Uk. Maybe the Us just need some tougher laws on wage?

Yeah, the intro to Super actually has him go mystic. Dunno if that means we will get a new intro once Super passes the BoG era or not.

Not saying that's incorrect, but doesn't that go for amazon etc too? For what doesn't that go? How does this stuff get made? All these prices and deals don't come from paying everyone involved great wages. I mean... thank neo-liberalism man, '**** market rules setup by elected government'. Just let everything get bought up by bigger companies and everything is owned by a few who extort everyone as much as possible to get profit up. CEO's (etc.) are the oligarchs playing chess in a game called democracy on a board called the stock exchange. It's scalper's mentality but with stuff that actually matters.

The whole system is ****ed up, it's not about people or even efficiency. It's just about profit for those who can make it. I don't really see how walmart earn to be that one company to actually boycot?

You don't live in the US, so I understand that you don't see the full scope of impact Walmart has on this country. Walmart employees makes an average of $9/hr. An amazon employee makes an average of $13/hr in the US. Costco's starting pay is $11.50 per hour, and the average employee wage is $21 per hour. And Costco provides healthcare to its employees. Over half of Walmart's employees don't have healthcare provided to them. So who flips the bill for their healthcare? Taxpayers. Billions of dollars a year. It's all to do with business practices, my friend. Large, multi-national companies don't have to be bags of ****. Walmart is more concerned with profit margins than people and I won't support them. But you're right, many others have blood on their hands as well. I have a laundry list of companies I won't buy from. It was hard giving up Nestle...

And I'm more concerned with corporate lobbyists than neo-liberals. They're the ones who abuse the free market.

Weird thing is, Walmarts stores here in the Uk, ASDA, are actually among the higher paying companies in the Uk. Maybe the Us just need some tougher laws on wage?

We absolutely do. Our minimum wage is insultingly low.

Really, guys? A Walmart discussion?

@Ironlegion awesome display bud, I really admire glass shelves for some reason. Makes everything look more elegant, lol. Are those lights you have attached to the glass as well?

pro tip, walmart sucks. There's a reason they rarely get amiibos anymore, after especially exclusives like Gold Mario :lol their game selection is meh after a while, poor management, everything. There's also a reason why there's a 'people you see at walmart' thing on the internet, which isn't a joke, it's actually true.

Really, guys? A Walmart discussion?

WmGQf4L.gif

Prodigy is gonna check this thread and be like wtf...

Nothing personal, bud.:ent

For anyone that's ordered from Bluefin's website directly, how long does it take them to ship an order out? It says 1-4 business days for an "in-stock" item on their website, but it's been 8 business days since I placed an order with them and it hasn't shipped. It's been 2 business days since I e-mailed them about it, and I haven't heard back. At this point, I'm pretty fed up.

Any word on a Trunks Advance Color pre-order? I've been checking all the usual sites, but no dice...

Is there any word on a DB Xeonverse GOTY edition? I want to buy the game, but I'll wait if the game will be released with it's DLC's.

So it seems SDCC EX Super Saiyan Goku still holds the crown as the lines "holy grail" (check ebay listings & compare the select few that are available to this year's EX). I gotta get my ass outta debt before I splurge on one of those x_x

Back