S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's Frankie's name on eBay so that I may follow him as well? I know his website, but the more sources the better.

What's Frankie's name on eBay so that I may follow him as well? I know his website, but the more sources the better.

I think this is it
21b8153d85fcf7a8aa7249fa57dfc017.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Lucky. I only had to pay 6 bucks, but still! A free movie is a good movie!

No problem

Unlock your inner Z fighter
First few minutes of preshow was fine. Then the second half was such a waste of time. I was cringing when the voice of Bulma kept answering question with a questionable tone. It sounded like she is shrieking at a pitch only bats can hear.

Off topic but it's good to mention.

$200 PS4 from Kmart. They're out of stock but you can go to a target or Walmart and if you're lucky they'll price match it. Just picked one up today after 5 hours of going from store to store. Got the batman bundle for $200 [emoji4]

Here's the link:

https://m.kmart.com/sony-playstatio...130502xViglink&aff=Y&PID=6158000&AID=11042397

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
Good purchase. I still don't have Batman: Arkham Knight yet but plan on buying this as soon as I finish up Yakuza Zero. Main storyline goes by fast but it's the side quests that kept me playing 90+ hours. I've never spent that amount of time on a single game before.

Good purchase. I still don't have Batman: Arkham Knight yet but plan on buying this as soon as I finish up Yakuza Zero. Main storyline goes by fast but it's the side quests that kept me playing 90+ hours. I've never spent that amount of time on a single game before.

Yeah man it's one hell of a deal. Kmart messed up and priced their PS4's for $200 and now everyone's trying to get price matches at other stores.

Never played the Batman games but I heard they're good. Planning on getting Xenoverse sometime this week, can't wait

Yeah man it's one hell of a deal. Kmart messed up and priced their PS4's for $200 and now everyone's trying to get price matches at other stores.

Never played the Batman games but I heard they're good. Planning on getting Xenoverse sometime this week, can't wait

I actually didn't really like Xenoverse. I'm stuck at that stage where goku switched bodies with ginyu. Neglected the game for months and played yakuza zero instead. I'm just glad yakuza zero came out in chinese so i xan at least play that. Sega needs to release this in english. It's a really well written game.

And i need a year long ps plus subscription for both my north american and hong kong accounts. Got guilty gear xrd for free on ps plus (hong kong account)

ow did u find out about this? you think walmart and other stores with price match send out messages to all their stores to watch out for mistakes like this? .....im gonna try and do this price match at walmart ... even though the 200 ps4 page shows only regular ps4 would they sell me a last of ud or batman bundle one?

ow did u find out about this? you think walmart and other stores with price match send out messages to all their stores to watch out for mistakes like this? .....im gonna try and do this price match at walmart ... even though the 200 ps4 page shows only regular ps4 would they sell me a last of ud or batman bundle one?

I saw it on the Ageless Geeks facebook. The ad is only for a PS4 by itself but people have been able to get the bundles. It depends on the manager. I went to at least a dozen different stores and they all rejected me cuz they said it wasn't the exact same item. After a while, I decided to gather evidence that other people were able to get the bundles for the $200. I showed the manager pictures of people with Wal-Mart receipts with the bundles as evidence. I got mine right before Wal-Mart was closing so a lot of the managers weren't there so I got lucky. Doesn't hurt to try, just make sure to print the ads, get pictures of people with their receipts and fight for it!

anyone know a good place to get jacksdo ssj3 goku head 2.0? after seeing Deano's review the head sculpt just looks fantastic and the pictures dont do it justice. I was only able to find one seller on ebay but it's 38 bucks, thats a little too steep for a head sculpt.

Thanks for watching it man! I got mine through ali express. Only reason I didnt mention it in the review was because alot of folk dislike ali express and think its scammer central but I had no issues. Its actually not a bad site nowdays!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

anyone here have the Goku kissing Chi Chi figure?i think its a gashapon .... how big is it i can't find a pic where its on a collection next to other dbz figs

Thanks for watching it man! I got mine through ali express. Only reason I didnt mention it in the review was because alot of folk dislike ali express and think its scammer central but I had no issues. Its actually not a bad site nowdays!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ive used Ali express before too and its a good site to use. Just like on ebay, you want to buy from a seller with good feedback.

2015_08_17_1439826142.jpg Here are my SHF. For a moment, I almost expand to Sailor Moon completely but.... nah. I can't wait for Bluefin to put that SDCC Goku up. Refuse to pay $170 for one.

Back