S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@prodigy

Walmart is the devil, man. I'm not gonna get into it big time here, but each store costs its home state an average of $400,000/year in state benefits like food stamps or cash aid because the stores don't pay their employees enough. This is a company that is continually anti-union and anti-workers rights. They move into an area, destroy the local businesses, and end up costing the taxpayers millions. And that's not even getting into their international business practices. These multi-nationals get away with paying foreign workers $6 a day or less because they can. It's no surprise when you hear about employees at Chinese iphone factories jumping off roofs.

I know walmart gives good deals, but at what cost? Just saiyan...

Walmart: Leading the Race to the Bottom | Global Exchange

/rant

Trust me, I know man, they are the devil. The deal itself is from Kmart. Wal-Mart is the victim here. I go to them with the ad and they have to sell me a PS4 for $200 and they lose a lot of money. I'm sticking it to Wal-Mart, bunch of greedy corporate *******s. Today I was able to score 6 Nintendo 3DS XL's for $100 with the Kmart ad. A lot of the managers didn't wanna do it but I was able to convince em. Wal-Mart has been losing a lot of money cuz of this and it's pretty awesome :rock

I know how ****** Wal-Mart can be and I'm actually using their policies against them. I spent the whole day today going to different Wal-Marts literally robbing them of video game consoles. I loved every second of it :cool:

Trust me, I know man, they are the devil. The deal itself is from Kmart. Wal-Mart is the victim here. I go to them with the ad and they have to sell me a PS4 for $200 and they lose a lot of money. I'm sticking it to Wal-Mart, bunch of greedy corporate *******s. Today I was able to score 6 Nintendo 3DS XL's for $100 with the Kmart ad. A lot of the managers didn't wanna do it but I was able to convince em. Wal-Mart has been losing a lot of money cuz of this and it's pretty awesome :rock

I know how ****** Wal-Mart can be and I'm actually using their policies against them. I spent the whole day today going to different Wal-Marts literally robbing them of video game consoles. I loved every second of it :cool:
If you did that with any PS4s, please give me one :pray: :lol

hopefully i remember to go tomorrow

Thanks for watching it man! I got mine through ali express. Only reason I didnt mention it in the review was because alot of folk dislike ali express and think its scammer central but I had no issues. Its actually not a bad site nowdays!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

No problem man, it was a good review and not everyone had done reviews on that sculpt yet. I'm debating on whether or not to get that head sculpt with the normal datong goku and do a quick sdcc color edit on it (purple sash and armbands, maybe darken the blues on everthing else, and repaint the faces to be ssj and use those on my ssj goku). I wanna do that edit since ssj3 goku in BOG seems to have the SDCC coloring and I like that more than the original coloring, although for that i could just plop it on the manga ssj goku body too. What also has me on the fence is that i like the shading on datong ssj1 goku too haha darn decisions decisions...!

I'm suppose to have a datong ssj3 goku coming in from ebay that i got for 26 bucks, but I am starting to have my doubts since its taking so long and the tracking doesnt work. Same thing happend to me with a different china seller, got it for pretty much the same price 25.99 free shipping, then the guy's account was suddenly gone and my figure never came so i got a refund.

62338360.jpg

No problem man, it was a good review and not everyone had done reviews on that sculpt yet. I'm debating on whether or not to get that head sculpt with the normal datong goku and do a quick sdcc color edit on it (purple sash and armbands, maybe darken the blues on everthing else, and repaint the faces to be ssj and use those on my ssj goku). I wanna do that edit since ssj3 goku in BOG seems to have the SDCC coloring and I like that more than the original coloring, although for that i could just plop it on the manga ssj goku body too. What also has me on the fence is that i like the shading on datong ssj1 goku too haha darn decisions decisions...!

I'm suppose to have a datong ssj3 goku coming in from ebay that i got for 26 bucks, but I am starting to have my doubts since its taking so long and the tracking doesnt work. Same thing happend to me with a different china seller, got it for pretty much the same price 25.99 free shipping, then the guy's account was suddenly gone and my figure never came so i got a refund.

4dd9334469ac169b1ec22183247a9daa.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

4dd9334469ac169b1ec22183247a9daa.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

well the problem is that almost all the datongs come from sellers that are in china. Kind of hard to figure out if they'll make good on the sale or not, his rating was not low either :( It was such an alluring auction! maybe I should just get a refund again and go with aliexpress? Idk anymore perhaps the world is telling me that i will not have an ssj3 goku Lol

What seller was it? I know people4toy is quite trustworthy on ebay. A couple of them are quite slow to ship etc but they do eventually arrive.

What seller was it? I know people4toy is quite trustworthy on ebay. A couple of them are quite slow to ship etc but they do eventually arrive.

The first seller that is no longer on ebay now and that I got a full refund from was liuhuajie-005. The seller was auctioning it and had it at a buy it now as a separate listing.

The second current seller is zhaohuazhong2211. It was an auction, and it was marked as shipped within a business day after confirmed payment which was on july 22nd. His rating is 99.2 % with two negative feed back from the beginning of august one where item never arrived after waiting over a month and no contact from seller, and the other saying the item took too long to arrive. I think he may be the seller someone mentioned earlier who has a suspicious listing for android 18 for 24.99 as well.

I know the average for datong ssj3 goku is about 35 bucks lately, but paying around 25 bucks for a knock off was just too sweet of a deal, but perhaps I got bamboozled once again, the maximum delivery date estimate by ebay is September 14th. I know usually china shipping takes 3-4 weeks, but I am getting a little antsy haha.

The first seller that is no longer on ebay now and that I got a full refund from was liuhuajie-005. The seller was auctioning it and had it at a buy it now as a separate listing.

The second current seller is zhaohuazhong2211. It was an auction, and it was marked as shipped within a business day after confirmed payment which was on july 22nd. His rating is 99.2 % with two negative feed back from the beginning of august one where item never arrived after waiting over a month and no contact from seller, and the other saying the item took too long to arrive. I think he may be the seller someone mentioned earlier who has a suspicious listing for android 18 for 24.99 as well.

I know the average for datong ssj3 goku is about 35 bucks lately, but paying around 25 bucks for a knock off was just too sweet of a deal, but perhaps I got bamboozled once again, the maximum delivery date estimate by ebay is September 14th. I know usually china shipping takes 3-4 weeks, but I am getting a little antsy haha.
Sissy_lai is another seller you can buy from. I bought mine from this seller.

Goodcommander of Ebay is a good source of Datong. I've been buying all of my Datongs from him since last year. One time when I had a problem with a broken item, he even sent a free replacement. Great seller and can be trusted :)

Which add do you use? Do you just show them the online website of Kmart where they have the ps4 and Nintendo price?....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which add do you use? Do you just show them the online website of Kmart where they have the ps4 and Nintendo price?....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gotta access the ad through this specific link. It won't show up if you search for it going through Kmart.com. You gotta get really lucky though and most managers will try not to honor it. Just gotta be persistent and get lucky.

https://m.kmart.com/sony-playstation-4/p-018W006374751001P

https://m.kmart.com/nintendo-new-3ds-xl-black/p-018W008147350001P

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

What happens when you go to a kmart store and try this ad?

Closest Kmart to me is 45 minutes away, haven't tried it. I did call Kmart and they got rid of their video games a few months ago. Most Kmarts don't sell video games anymore. TRU, Target, and Wal-Mart are the only confirmed ones to have price matched

Closest Kmart to me is 45 minutes away, haven't tried it. I did call Kmart and they got rid of their video games a few months ago. Most Kmarts don't sell video games anymore. TRU, Target, and Wal-Mart are the only confirmed ones to have price matched
Can't u price match at best buy? Best buy in Toronto does pricematching as long as the competitor store has that item in stock. They'll always call to make sure.

Back