S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I like Cooler's design more than Freezer's, too. Him, Broly, and Janemba are the most popular movie villains by far.

RoF has it's great moments. However, another missed opportunity was not including Yamcha in the fight. They could've totally REDEEMED his character by making him join in fighting Freeza's soldiers alongside Tien Roshi & Krillin. I'm almost positive everyone would've gained mad respect for him had they put him in the mix, actually willing to fight.

Lmfao he's not there but Tien and Roshi are? :rotfl:

Oh that is so funny. He might die in DBS and that's why he's not there. Or Toriyama's just forgotten him. Talk about an ownedcount:+1, wow.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I...I thought that Yamcha thing was a joke. Wow. You know what, screw it, Toriyama does know what he's doing! :rotfl

Lmfao he's not there but Tien and Roshi are? :rotfl:

Oh that is so funny. He might die in DBS and that's why he's not there. Or Toriyama's just forgotten him. Talk about an ownedcount:+1, wow.

Yamcha's a coward. That's not a surprise. Toriyama should just kill him off already for good. Give him one final redeeming moment and drop the axe. But he won't. Yamcha will just fade further and further into irrelevance.

Well

Spoiler Spoiler:

btw,
been tweaking my display here n there, can't wait to show you guys!

Well

Spoiler Spoiler:

btw,
been tweaking my display here n there, can't wait to show you guys!

Hopefully Beerus kills him right then and there. Toriyama forgot about Launch so why can't he forget about Yamcha? Everyone else has :lol

@crisis, do you usually keep your figures out on display or do you put em away in a closed display and whip em out whenever you do an unveiling?

lol yeah like you said, i put everything away in my closet & whip em out when I wanna play around with them :wink1:

I'm trying to make everyone look natural. I know we take these things for granted, always nitpicking n all, but it still amazes me to this day how magnificent these figures are. The likeness, the poseability, everything. It's like, yeah we all have smartphones these days & think nothing of them but sometimes you just gotta step back & truly appreciate the age we're living in & take nothing for granted, everything is just truly incredible :panic:

With telekinetic power I was able to see the Revival of F Funi dub. See reviewing comments and a question for those who've seen the japanese version. (FULL SPOILERS)
Spoiler Spoiler:

lol yeah like you said, i put everything away in my closet & whip em out when I wanna play around with them :wink1:

I'm trying to make everyone look natural. I know we take these things for granted, always nitpicking n all, but it still amazes me to this day how magnificent these figures are. The likeness, the poseability, everything. It's like, yeah we all have smartphones these days & think nothing of them but sometimes you just gotta step back & truly appreciate the age we're living in & take nothing for granted, everything is just truly incredible :panic:

One of these days when i finish all my dioramas and display my figures ill show you guys my collection :/ Maybe by the end of the year lol
but for now you can appreciate this :p

Damn! and that's not even including your customs.

some of the doubles are used for the customs. that's why I got like 5 vegetas lol. I also got mexi goku and sdcc namek goku on the way plus a third frieza and trunks. this line is my baby hot toys comes after lol.

Same shading that the 1st version had. Infact, the new front piece is actually a scaled down version of the 1st with a new ponytail head piece. The face that comes with it is the usual overdone shaded face jacksdo does for some reason.

7c0f9b15bf1c15127cf817c505421d7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Does the original faces fit on it?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

lol nah.. the SDCC EX isn't going to be a brand new mold. Since Namek Goku set a precedent, we will now see exclusives of existing releases that will contain slight retools. With Mecha Freezer, they can still use the same mold, add the necessary tweaks & they're done. It's the same method they used for Golden Freezer.

I do hope a Frieza Saga Vegeta is made as SDCC Exclusive. It was one of my favorite attires for the Prince of All Saiyans.

With telekinetic power I was able to see the Revival of F Funi dub. See reviewing comments and a question for those who've seen the japanese version. (FULL SPOILERS)
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I agree with prodigy. Jesus, I would flip my **** if we have a repeat next year.

Yeah I agree with prodigy. Jesus, I would flip my **** if we have a repeat next year.

Yeah man and Bluefin's taking their sweet time putting him up on their site. I mean they've done it the past years, it'd be silly to just not post him up this year especially considering he sold like hot cakes. I wanted to get some extras of this one, damn it!

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back