S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those bases are so cool, that water especially could work for Super Saiyan 3 Goku!

Frankie, I'm telling you, if you set up a premium account and sell your items to us we will buy so much of your stuff it isn't even funny.
:banana
Prodigy alone would probably buy your entire stock.:lol

For reals though I kinda want that water base. SSJ3 Goku would look sick hovering over that. Complimented with the new Tamashii blue wave effects [emoji33]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Hey how is anime island's shipping when compared to bbts'? (regarding shipping to the US)
Is Anime Island located in the US? Because if so, then shipping shouldn't be that bad, especially since their prices tend to be better than bbts'

They usually ship faster than most, but with preorders they never send out before "release day" wheras some sites do. In the Uk they usually reach me in a week, sometimes a few days over.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm not making any promises lol

No pressure.

nAJBf.gif

Heeee LOVES the stock!

tobias_meatymanparts1.gif

Those bases looks awesome, Frank. Especially the Namek one.

However, I gotta delete your last post mentioning the prices as it's considered as solicitating sales, sorry it's board rules. You gotta be a premium member in order to make sales here.

Those bases looks awesome, Frank. Especially the Namek one.

However, I gotta delete your last post mentioning the prices as it's considered as solicitating sales, sorry it's board rules. You gotta be a premium member in order to make sales here.

He wasn't making sales. He even said he doesn't make them anymore. He was asked what he USED to charge for them as a part of conversation. :computer

If you want people to follow the rules, there has to be some sort of reason to the rhyme.

Back